So if you know blockchain “kitchen”, this vacancy is just for you. Now we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our client’s dynamic team.
Our client is a Product company based in Stockholm, Sweden. So far, they have released both successful products and new start-up projects. In this role they are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is always looking for improvements, thinking outside the box and willing to work in an organization with a low level of bureaucracy and a flat hierarchy in close collaboration with other developers.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
What you'll do in this role
- Setup, maintain and monitor blockchain networks both for internal and external use.
- Setup and manage CI/CD pipelines and automate testing and building of Postchain.
- Support internal and external projects in launching their application on Postchain.
- Automate and maintain automatic network deployments for internal use and testing using both cloud and bare-bones infrastructure.
- Setup and secure live nodes in our production environment of Chromia.
- Handle other tasks associated with the team and offer assistance to projects building applications on Postchain.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of DevOps experience.
- Able to quickly understand complex systems and break down large problems into smaller components.
- Friendly and collaborative.
- Fluent in English written and spoken.
- Experienced using Unix/Linux-based systems.
- Running Java applications at scaleJava and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in operational security and networking.
- Experienced in cloud environments (Ansible, Terraform etc.) as well as barebones systems.
- Experienced with AWS and Docker environments.
How to knock our socks off
- Previous experience with distributed systems, for example blockchain or distributed databases.
- Log management (preferably Elasticsearch or Opensearch).
- Monitoring (preferably Grafana).
- You love Borsch!
✔ Not checking every box?
This job looks very exciting, but you hesitate to apply because of the confidence gap? Reach out to us anyway! Beetroot is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. Equality is one of our core values. We're committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all Beetroot consultants and candidates. So let's discover together whether we could be an excellent fit for each other.
Beetroot is a cozy Swedish IT business with 500+ specialists in the cities of Ukraine, Sweden, Bulgaria and Poland engaged in turnkey development, creating dedicated teams for customers from around the world.
It was founded in 2012 as a diploma project by two graduates of the University of Gothenburg: young entrepreneurs Andreas Flodstrom and Gustav Henman.
In addition to the IT business of the same name, the Beetroot ecosystem also includes the Beetroot Academy and the Beetroot Hub technology space.All ecosystem parts are independent projects, united by a common mission and values.
Beetroot is much more than just development. These are people who are passionate about their work.
Beetroot is driven by a strong trust in the individual. Our philosophy in building teams is strongly influenced by self-management and high-responsibility organization policy. That’s why every consultant builds their schedule due to pre-agreed terms with clients or specific teams and personal planning.
Our clients’ industries:
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current