We are looking for an experienced Lead .NET engineer with ample back-end and front-end experience to bring their expertise to our team.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Lead .NET Engineer who is good in both the back-end and front-end world. The candidate should understand the value of unit and integration testing in the development process and wishes to dive deep into the business aspect of the project. We already have four business-related engineering teams, and we are now building a technical team that will be responsible for new technology initiatives.
About the project:
Our client is an industry leader in providing identity theft protection, credit report monitoring, and data breach management. Based in the US with thousands of partners ranging from credit education specialists to real estate and insurance agents to financial planners and beyond, the company utilizes the most advanced business information to protect its clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Background in software engineering; a degree in computer science or related technical discipline;
- 4+ years of commercial experience with the .NET stack (.NET Core experience is welcomed but not mandatory);
- Strong SQL skills (understanding of how SQL queries work to suggest consistent engineering solutions);
- Experience with large enterprise projects;
- Experience with Web API;
- In-depth understanding of Entity Framework;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or above.
Nice to have:
- GCP experience (a big plus);
- Advanced front-end JS skills;
- Experience with JS frameworks (React/Angular/Ember, etc.);
- Experience in building SPAs;
- Understanding of .NET Framework 4.0.
- Lead a team that consists of three engineers and one QA;
- Participate in the design, development, and integration process;
- Further implement the products in a client environment;
- Cover code by unit, integration, and performance tests;
- Research new technologies and products;
- Help product owners make the right decisions;
- Investigate performance bottlenecks and perform code optimization proactively.
What we offer:
Flexible working hours;
Direct communication with C-levels;
Collaborative, friendly team environment;
Company equipment provision;
Maternity and paternity leaves;
Proxet Culture Club events;
Company social events;
Annual corporate parties;
Comprehensive medical insurance and sports benefits;
Mental health program with private consultations;
Live webinar with therapists;
Paid sick leaves;
Allowances for professional education;
English courses with native speakers;
Internal knowledge-sharing sessions.
Proxet is a custom web, mobile and software development company offering customized and tailored technology solutions to a wide range of clients. With over 10 years of experience in building complex solutions for enterprise-level businesses, SMBs, and startups, Proxet has delivered over 100 projects in Healthcare, Marketing, Financial Services, Retail, Real Estate, Aerospace & Automotive verticals. As a custom software development company, Proxet also provides thought leadership and advisory services to fast-growing startups and Fortune 500 companies.
10+ years in software development
4 offices globally
150% company growth within 2 years
200+ engineers & experts
90% of our projects incorporate ML/AI
30+ early-stage & VC-backed startups
Enterprise clients with over $1B+ in revenue
What we do:
— Neural networks
— Computer Vision & Image Recognition
— Natural Language Processing
— Chat Bots
— Data Mining
— Voice Technology
— Big and Small Data Processing
— Building semantic analysis
— iOS and Android development
DOU company page: