We are looking for a talented Zero Knowledge Proof Expert to contribute to the design, development, and implementation of our ZKP-based systems, DID/DeFi project. Should have a solid background and deep understanding of cryptography.
Team on the project: 10 + people
• 5+ years of experience.
• Experience Implementing a ZKP based data sharing mechanism in a DID ecosystem
• Deep understanding of ZKP protocols such as zk-SNARK, Bulletproofs and zk-STARK
• In-depth understanding of cryptographic primitives, such as elliptic curve cryptography, hash functions, and commitment schemes
• Expertise in integrating ZKPs into blockchain networks, sidechains, and layer-2 solutions
• Solid understanding of cryptographic concepts and protocols
• Experience with cryptographic libraries and frameworks
• Knowledge of blockchain technology and its cryptographic underpinnings
• Upper-Intermediate English
• DID creation on the LTC blockchain
• Implement user data sharing using ZKPs
• Backend implementation
• Helia implementation (once finalized)
• Lightning integration (how to split a payment three ways)
What we offer:
• Flexible working format (remote, office, or mix)
• Flexible working hours
• Informal and friendly atmosphere
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
• 20 paid vacation days
• 7 paid sick leaves
• Education reimbursement
• Free English classes
• Psychologist consultations
Recruitment process: Recruitment Interview - Technical interview - Client interview
About Boosty Labs
In the dynamic world of blockchain, fintech, and cloud engineering, Boosty Labs stands as a vanguard. With a rich history that dates back to the acquisition of Viktor Ihnatiuk's peer-to-peer lending company, Boosty Labs was born from the ambition of a young fintech veteran who, at the age of 21, brought together a team of industry experts to address the technological challenges of the future.
With a passion for product development and a portfolio that spans fintech, blockchain, and cloud storage projects, Boosty Labs has become a trusted partner to market-leading companies, collaboratively developing digital solutions that address customer needs and enhance business performance.
As a preeminent blockchain development company in Europe, Boosty Labs boasts a formidable team of over 100 developers, dedicated to serving an impressive roster of clients in the crypto industry. These clients include globally recognized names such as Consensys, Storj, NEM, Ledger, Near Protocol, Bloom, Onomy, Celsius, Trustana, and a host of trailblazers in the NFT space.
With expertise in cutting-edge Web3 protocols like Rainbow, OpenSea, Twilio, zkSync, STORJ, and POKT, Boosty Labs' technology stack is crafted to meet the evolving demands of the Web3 era.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023