PayDo is a fintech company licensed by FCA (UK) and FINTRAC (Canada). Our company is proud to be Mastercard Principal Member and SWIFT Direct Participant.
PayDo is the payment platform providing IBAN and local accounts, merchant, mass payments, virtual and plastic cards in the United Kingdom, European Union, Canada and internationally. All services are available within one account, one setup and by one obligation free contract.
As a Head of Account Management, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and strengthening PayDo's relationships with its business customers, ensuring their long-term success and driving revenue growth. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire account management lifecycle, from onboarding to ongoing relationship development, ensuring that our customers maximize the value of PayDo solutions and remain loyal advocates.
Customer relationship management:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting business customer relations
- Ensure smooth and timely customer takeover by your department from the Sales department after a customer has signed a contract
Customer onboarding and compliance:
- Manage the customer onboarding process, ensuring timely and successful integration
- Effectively communicate and translate compliance requirements to customers
- Collaborate with Compliance to explore alternative approaches or exemptions
Industry-specific Account Management:
- Develop a tailored account management approach for each of our target industries
- Assist with challenging customer requests or issue escalations when needed
- Motivate customers to use all applicable PayDo solutions and prevent negative account balances
Team management and performance tracking:
- Foster and ensure a dynamic and high-performing team culture
- Track team performance and goals (OKRs and KPIs) effectively
- Hire, onboard, and mentor new Key Account Managers
- Recommend departmental governance and workflow improvements
Reporting and compliance:
- Deliver regular reports on customer metrics (e.g., customers’ volumes, transactions, and onboarding statistics) to management
- Maintain an up-to-date departmental Confluence space
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Compliance, Sales, Support, and IT) to enhance products and optimize workflows
- Generate Jira tasks for other departments to optimize workflow
- Maintain fluency with technology trends shaping the Fintech market
– 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in B2B
– Proven track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships, exceeding customer expectations, and driving revenue growth
– Expertise in account management processes, including onboarding, relationship development, and customer satisfaction tracking
– Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines
– Ability to deliver results under pressure and adapt to changing business requirements
– Proficiency in using CRM and other tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
– Advanced level of English proficiency
Will be a plus:
– Fluency with technology trends shaping the Fintech market
– Experience in the Fintech industry
CV screening – up to 5 days → Interview with the recruiter – up to 60 min → Interview with Hiring Manager – up to 60 min → Test Task → Job offer → Welcome on board
To apply, please submit your resume (and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and your salary expectations).
We will evaluate your application within one business week. If we see the match, we will contact you for an interview.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
We develop & offer for our clients the following types of banking services: multicurrency IBAN for legal entities and individuals for SEPA & Target2 payments, receiving and processing online payments, transfers to a card, and bank account.
Ecommerce Technologies LTD trading as PayDo opens up new opportunities for international online financial transactions to commercial entities, private entrepreneurs, merchants, freelancers and other professionals who require a simple but at the same time convenient method of accepting and sending payments with a minimum of bureaucracy, formalities and a package of documents for launch. The company is a well-funded start-up with a full authorised EMI financial license at FCA in the UK, which guarantees the safety of customers.
The company's offices are located in the UK and Ukraine.
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni