About Phoenix Design Aid:
Tacans proudly presents Phoenix Design Aid, a valued project in our portfolio, as an exceptional design and communication initiative, dedicated to quality, innovation, and efficiency. Operating seamlessly, Phoenix Design Aid delivers cutting-edge and inventive designs, prioritizing client requirements and ensuring swift project management for a seamless and hassle-free experience. Drawing strength from enduring partnerships, Phoenix Design Aid possesses a profound understanding of clients' expectations, constraints, and culture, consistently delivering optimal value in every interaction.
We are seeking an accomplished Finance Controller with experience in financial planning,
reporting, bookkeeping and posting as well as a great understanding of international
regulatory environments. The ideal candidate possess strong skills and knowledge within
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Business Central (ERP system). Work experience from an
international agency, larger institution or corporation will be considered an advantage.
Continuous follow-up on ongoing projects, including WIP calculation and cost provision
• Help develop monthly and quarterly reporting, including materials for finance presentations
to the Board of Directors
• Help develop annual report in collaboration with the CFO and companies’ auditors for all
• Oversee and create daily financial transactions and postings, both receivables and payables.
• Daily bookkeeping across internal companies/subsidiaries
• Communicate to customers about payments.
• Help develop existing ERP system (Microsoft Business Central)
• Ensure compliance with international laws, for example laws in Denmark, Panama, and Kenya.
• Ad hoc administrative tasks.
Qualifications and experience::
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• Proven experience as a Finance Controller or similar role, showing at least 5 years’
• Experience working with Microsoft Business Central (ERP system)
• Advanced (expert) user of Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with PowerBi
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills
Thorough understanding of market trends and financial principles
• Understanding of data privacy standards and international financial regulations
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
• Training from a larger accountancy firm is an advantage
• Knowledge about artificial intelligence (AI) is an advantage
We are Tacans and we have embraced the significant opportunities offered by blockchain and DLT technologies. Our team will help you exploit this tech through an optimised techstack that will fire your growth and outpace your competitors.
As a Swiss company, we embed our core values of quality, efficiency, and reliability into every aspect of our service delivery. Which, thanks to our network of specialists across Eastern Europe, we are able to offer at highly competitive prices.
This is because at Tacans we have an intimate understanding of business's IT needs across the business lifecycle. In fact, Tacans was born out of our founders' first hand experience of overcoming IT needs and challenges.
Also, we provide immediate outsourcing and outstaffing solutions to businesses worldwide. Our expertise offers trusted full-cycle software services to start-ups, scale-ups, and multinationals in both the public and private space.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni