Our client, a well-established D2C e-commerce company operating in the USA, is seeking an experienced professional to join their team as the Amazon Account Manager. This is a full-time remote position dedicated to supporting the scale-up growth for their brand on Amazon.
- Expanding company's Brands with relevant Amazon products
- Performing deep market and competitors analysis in order to identify opportunities;
- Do a thorough research on a niche and provide feedback to the team on new opportunities;
- Use different tools and creative approaches to find new ideas for new products;
- Creation of a semantic core for product groups for new product launches
Supporting product launches
- Add/create new and edit existing lists;
- Cooperating with Ads specialist to maintain ad campaigns and drive sales and improve product ranking.
- Advice on successful and unsuccessful ASINs that require rebranding or removal.
- Cooperation with designers on new content development;
- Cooperation with Amazon Account Virtual Assistant.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in Amazon PL company
- Solid experience with product research and launch
- Proficiency with Amazon related tools - Helium 10 etc.
- Knowledge of the full cycle of product sales on Amazon;
- Knowledge of Amazon ranking algorithms and techniques on how to impact it
- Analytical mindset, ability to learn quickly, ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ready to hear a feedback from the team and quickly learn new skills;
- Highly-organized and self-disciplined.
- Knowledgeable in SEO
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Proficiency in English
- Remote Position: Enjoy the flexibility of working from any location.
- Competitive Salary: Competitive compensation package.
- Flexible Working Hours: Adapt your work schedule to fit your lifestyle within the operating hours of 6 am to 3 pm CST Chicago time. Focus on results, not clock-watching.
- Career Growth: Join a growing and stable US eCommerce business with potential for personal and career development.
- Supportive Team: Collaborate with a professional and friendly team.
- Bureaucracy-Free Environment: Concentrate on your work without excessive bureaucracy or micromanagement.
Job posted on
21 November 2023