- Develop and optimize project management processes for maximum efficiency.
- Take full responsibility for project execution, including estimation and planning.
- Organize, facilitate, and oversee agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint/release planning, and retrospectives etc.).
- Supervise the work of project team members, monitoring their performance.
- Create and maintain a product backlog, ensuring its continuous development.
- Manage, monitor, and report progress, issues, dependencies, and risks to internal stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance project management processes.
- Implement quality assurance processes and standards to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
- Organize and maintain clear technical documentation.
- Perform feature decomposition, including writing user stories with clear descriptions and acceptance criteria.
- 2+ years of prior Project Management experience working with software engineering teams.
- Deep understanding of common coding languages, app architecture, and technology stacks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent documentation skills with a keen attention to detail and follow-up abilities.
- Effective communication skills, capable of interacting with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Exceptional time management, leadership, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English at an upper-intermediate level.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working as a business analyst.
- Hands-on experience with ClickUp, including knowledge of automations, sub-tasks, lists, and document organization.
Direct publisher and mobile-first marketing platform designed to help brands and agencies connect with new audiences through rewarded advertising.
Our platform is specifically designed to break the mold and turn reward audiences into loyal customers that businesses of all sizes can rely on.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current