We have a live requirement for a Solution Architect (SF Core) to join us by the end of this month. This candidate will sit across multiple projects at 100% capacity for 3-6 months. Ideally in the NA timezone, but this is flexible if you can cross for at least 4 hours.
We are seeking Solution Architects on the platform who are eager to jump in and create the next wave of commerce technology on Salesforce.
If you’re applying for this position, you should feel ready to support the full implementation lifecycle from scoping to deployment within the Salesforce Ecosystem. You will be responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of technologies in the Salesforce Cloud solutions. These technologies include but are not limited to, Salesforce Platform Services (Salesforce Order Management, Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, other Salesforce.com services (i.e. Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud) and APIs, Lightning, Heroku, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
Specifically, the platforms that we’re looking for you to work with (or have the ability to acquire rapid knowledge of) are:
● Service Cloud
● Sales Cloud
● General Salesforce Platform (e.g. Lightning Web Components, Apex)
● Salesforce Order Management *
● Salesforce Commerce Cloud *
● Salesforce Marketing Cloud *
● Salesforce Loyalty Cloud *
● Salesforce Data Cloud *
● Salesforce Experience Cloud *
* - optional, can train if other cloud experience is high enough.
You will be responsible for maintaining, on an ongoing basis, a comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystems - from requirements elicitation through delivery of the system - so documentation and diagramming will be required. More responsibilities include:
● Work closely with Clients, Colleagues (Delivery Managers and Functional Solution Architects) and Technology Partners to clarify, define, and architect technology solutions to meet client needs. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
● Design transformational technical solutions that meet business requirements in accordance with company and industry best practices for Order Management/Fulfillment
● Lead and mentor technical resources.
● Advocate and implement best practice development methodology to drive quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
● Occasionally required to be hands-on with code, to develop POCs or help customers and partners with complex coding tasks.
● Collaborate with internal colleagues (sales, customer success, engineering, support, etc.) to help customers maximize the value of their Salesforce products and services.
● Identify and lead internal initiatives to grow the consulting practice; contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the company.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
● BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
● 3+ years of experience in developing technology solutions.
● 2+ years of experience in managing client-facing projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the context of systems development and related business consulting.
● Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that meet best practice standards and the client's needs.
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills
● Expert problem-solving skills
● Strong Order Management and/or Fulfillment solution experiences (Order Orchestration, Allocation, Routing, Payments, Returns, Omni-channel) Preferred
● Solid Ecommerce, Store, CRM & ERP related integration experiences
● Salesforce Admin, Sales Consultant, Platform Developer I or Service Consultant certification preferred
● Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer certification preferred
● Experience leading others in the analysis of complex problems, and the design and implementation of related solutions
● Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly to leverage new concepts, technologies, and solutions.
● Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
● Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
● Ability to travel to client sites as needed (average of 10-30%), but maybe higher or lower based on the engagement.
● Passion: Passionate about Customer Success
● Beginner’s Mind: Always learning; approaches each interaction with an open mind; great listener and hands-on
● Leadership: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
● Communicator: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
● Team Player: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
● Urgency: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
● Trust: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
● Adaptable: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Additional Recruiter Notes
● This candidate can be a TA (technical architect) or an SA (solution architect) in the Salesforce Core Platform, but overall this person needs to exhibit foundational skill on the platform and have great technical instincts so that they can develop exceptional technology solutions regardless of the cloud / platform.
● Key Certifications: Data Architect and Designer
● This candidate does not HAVE to have Commerce Cloud experience but it is preferred to have at least integrated from Salesforce Core to Commerce cloud.
● Someone that’s worked at an SI that builds Salesforce solutions that deal largely with B2C Customer use cases is preferred.
● This person should comfortably demonstrate effective forward facing client capabilities. This is a Sales facing role.
TalentsToday is a leading IT outstaffing company based in Ukraine and working worldwide.
Our service created to help the clients to scale up the teams fast and get reliable remote developers within a day.
Today, our network consists of 10 000+ developers and we are cooperating with more than 200+ IT companies globally.
Join our global network and let’s enjoy the work together with TalentsToday!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni