About the employer:
Our Client is a leader in metallurgical technology and rolling mills, who uses 150 years of experience to provide outstanding service in plant construction and mechanical engineering for the metallurgical industry. As a global player with German roots and more than 14,000 employees, our Client takes responsibility for its industry seriously and stands for future-oriented technology.
- Support, optimization, and strategic development of Microsoft Entra,
- technical development of the IAM platform in conjunction with Active Directory and Entra ID,
- advising specialized departments and application managers on IAM-related issues, including user support and process optimization,
- providing and documenting continuous operation and high availability of systems,
- planning and implementing IT projects with the assumption of project leadership.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in identity and user management,
- analytical and communication skills,
- ability to work in a team,
- focus on results,
- willingness to travel around the world on business trips,
- language skills: German - B2, English - B2.
Our client offers:
- Contract of Employment + medical care package, insurance, sports card,
- a hybrid model of work from the office located in Katowice and flexible working hours,
- the opportunity to develop and improve your competence and implement your ideas,
-work in an international environment,
- a day off on your birthday.
About Arche Consulting
Arche Consulting is created by people passionate about their careers, combining their knowledge and experience gained through many years of practice in the conduct of recruitment, consulting and training projects for diverse companies, in terms of both size and capital.
Our recruiting and HR consulting activities covers many high job opportunities in the EU. Hundreds of experts have already found opportunities to advance in their careers by working with Arche.
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni