Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
• Experience with PLC programming e.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider etc.
• Experience with the IEC 61131-3 programming languages, especially ladder logic, sequential function chart and structured text.
• Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills, ideally in a service / support engineering context.
• Upper-Intermediate+ English level
• Experience with user interfaces e.g. FactoryTalk View, WinCC.
• Experience with industrial robot programming e.g. ABB, Fanuc.
1. Provide remote technical support to site operators during downtime events, assisting them in returning the equipment to an operational state.
2. Investigate in-service technical problems, assembling information and performing root cause analysis.
3. Develop and validate solutions to issues discovered with existing equipment in-service, which can include PLC logic, industrial robot logic and user interfaces.
4. Develop troubleshooting guides and train equipment operators in their use.
5. Develop and maintain a database of troubleshooting guides.
6. Work schedule is shift based
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital engineering. We put people first. As part of our team, you will grow, be challenged, and expand your skill set working alongside highly experienced and talented people.
In Ukraine, GlobalLogic is:
- one of the TOP-3 largest IT companies
- 6,000+ professionals
- 90%+ of our projects involve complex R&D
- fully autonomous offices are located in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Mykolaiv, along with 10 temporary mini-offices across Ukraine
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
- 29,000+ engineers
- 20+ countries
- 500+ active clients
- 50+ product engineering centers
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni