We are looking for an experienced Head of Lead Generation team. Head of Lead generation will lead the leadgen team that consists of a lead generation manager and researchers, and closely collaborate with Business Development Team and Head of Marketing to conceptualize, budget, thoroughly prepare and plan, and flawlessly execute outbound marketing campaigns on a regular basis. Head of Leadgen is also going to own the CRM operations and processes, to make sure that the lead generation and sales pipeline is manageable, predictable, and measurable from all the aspects important for ROI measurement and further adaptation/balancing/improvement.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience in managing (ideally building) CRM processes and sales operations to make sure that the lead generation machine squeezes all the possible opportunities from prospects and leads. Ideal candidate has experience with CRM systems like Dynamics 365, SalesForce, Hubspot.
- Has proven experience in full-cycle outbound campaign management and execution. Best candidates are going to have demonstrable real campaign and funnel results and metrics to showcase performance
- Has extensive experience and advanced knowledge about modern prospecting (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, InsideView, DuxSoup, PhantomBuster, UpLead, Voila Norbert, Lempod, etc.) and outreach (SkyLead, Expandi, Dripifi, Waalaxy, Outreach.io, Reply.io, SalesLoft) tools, to be a thought leader in the lead generation team
- Is always in the know regarding latest and most effective outreach messaging tips and tricks, drip campaign techniques, and is able to use them in practice
- Has analytical mindset and has skills and experience in building comprehensive reports that help to prioritize and tweak hypotheses, ICPs, to drive maximal ROI from lead generation effort and investment
- Has great task management and time management skills to build agile and precise multi-hypotheses lead generation machine
- Has proven experience in organization of roadshows, event participation and ongoing support for Business Development Team to help them take the most of their time, give them all the prospecting related information and insights, prepare them for super effective and productive meetings. Experience with organization of side-events and networking gigs is a huge plus
Duties and responsibilities:
- CRM, sales processes, and sales operations ownership, including comprehensive reporting
- Lead generation budget ownership
- Lead generation team management
- Conceptualizing, preparing, and testing lead generation hypotheses using outbound campaigns (mostly via LinkedIn)
- Outbound campaign management ownership: from concept (ICP, pain points, value proposition) to logic, copies, content (in close collaboration with marketing team), setup, to launch and ongoing optimization
- 3+ years in lead generation and sales operations management for B2B professional services sector, custom software development market is of high priority
- Strong time management, task management, project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- English at least upper - intermediate
- Paid vacation, sick leave;
- Official state holidays;
- Professional growth while attending challenging projects and the possibility to switch your role, master new technologies and skills with company support;
- Flexible working schedule: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. It additionally depends on the project’s operational hours. Work on weekends or overtime is only upon request of the customer and is paid in addition;
- Personal Career Development Plan (CDP);
- Employee support program (Discount, Care, Heals, Legal compensation);
- Paid external training, conferences, and professional certification that meets the company’s business goals;
- Internal workshops & seminars.
Akvelon is an outsourcing company that has been developing projects for clients around the world since 2000, from small start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. In 13 offices around the world, we create software for large enterprise products and ML applications.
The development office in Ukraine (Kharkiv) was opened in November 2008 and presently employs more than 300 people. Currently, Akvelon Ukraine has offices in Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Gdansk. Only during 2021, our staff grows by 49%!
Companies, such as Microsoft, Reddit, LinkedIn, GitHub, Amazon, Pinterest, Airbnb, Starbucks, T-Mobile, Intel, Nokia, Tideworks, Dropbox and many more, have greatly benefited from working with Akvelon’s talented employees. ⠀
We 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 USA 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀’ 𝗛𝗤.
Akvelon is about socially significant projects, career growth, and development in various stacks, a culture of environmentally friendly communication and empathy, innovative technologies, and a flexible approach to work. We are not looking for candidates for projects, but we take people to a company where there is always an opportunity to grow and develop effectively in tandem with the team. ⠀
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni