We’re looking for a Software Developer that will be responsible for the end-to-end development of our life-saving platform.
Our customer is the global innovation leader in emergency collaboration technologies. Their technology unifies the flow of life-saving information to emergency call centers (ECCs) onto one simple platform. By using innovative cloud-native tools like live video, instant chat, dynamic location and more, ECCs can now fully connect to an incident, sharing the information with emergency units, increase its response efficiency and ultimately save lives every day.
The platform is being used in over eight countries around the world and we provide services to over 400,000,000 people in partnerships with companies like: Google, Cisco, Amazon and Microsoft.
What you will do
You will develop life Saving products, making a contribution that will go far beyond coding, as your work will have a direct impact on the 911 emergency communications as we all know today.
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in Full Stack Development, with a focus on Microservices (Experience in Scala and/or Angular 13+ is a plus, but we welcome expertise in any technology)
- Prior experience in building sophisticated web applications is a major advantage
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based development, preferably AWS
Skilled in creating RESTful APIs
- A proactive “can-do” approach and exceptional interpersonal abilities
- Strong background in designing and implementing microservices-based solutions for cloud environments is a significant plus
- Experience with WebSockets is an added advantage
- Fluent English
What we offer you
- Be a part of a global innovation emergency platform
- Remote work from Poland or Portugal
- 20 days of paid vacation (annually)
- Paid sick leaves (annually) 5 days
- Flexible working schedule
AppReal is a boutique software development company that works only with International customers in dedicated team model. It means that we build offshore teams for long term projects. Candidates that join AppReal enjoys stability in reliable company.
We specialize in different domains such as: Hyper Casual Games, Casual Games, Medical, Health, Entertainment, Public safety and more. Our team consists of FE & BE developers, artists, QA, Project managers and more.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni