We are looking for an outstanding Finance and Operations Managerto collaborate with us on our projects and initiatives.
- Checking and monitoring the relevance of data on projects and employees.
- Preparation of monthly reports, and work with invoices and bills.
- Creation and description of internal processes companies.
- Control of documentation, and work with contracts.
- Work with online banking operations.
- Operational financial tasks
- High education (economic or financial)
- Ability to work with large amounts of data reports, processes
- Attentiveness, initiative, high degree learnability
- Deep knowledge and experience with Excel, formulas and tables.
- English level - Upper-Intermediate and above
- Opportunities for self-development and professional growth.
- Interesting tasks, support from colleagues, and work among real professionals.
- Friendly atmosphere, caring for the comfort of specialists.
- Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours).
- Sports compensation, English lessons.
GlenFlow is a Venture Studio / Venture Accelerator focusing on developing and commercializing exceptional products and solutions. Our founding team of serial entrepreneurs and our talented crew launch and support new tech startups in-house to capitalize on untapped market opportunities. We also help other businesses expand and accelerate their growth with our world-class team of experts.
With offices in North America and Europe, we aid fellow entrepreneurs, technologists, corporate executives, and product managers to find the shortest path to success and overcome any challenges along the way. GlenFlow designs conceptual architecture and business roadmaps, assists with funding, establishes global channel partnerships, provides precise solutions, and enables necessary resources to adapt and move forward.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current