Hey there! Are you passionate about all things social? Do you want to work for a company that's always ahead of the curve? Then you're in luck because Mine Marketing is looking for a Creative Helper (Creative Assistant)!
- You must be obsessed with social media and up-to-date on the latest trends to ensure that our ads stand out from the crowd.
- Experience in Marketing / Project Management is preffered;
- You must have fluent or Advanced-level English to communicate effectively. Bonus points if you're fluent in jokes and emojis :)
- Additional experience in platforms like FB, TikTok, Google, Snapchat, YouTube, Taboola, or Native would be highly regarded.
- Experience working with AdSpy and similar platforms is a great plus;
- Exceptional copywriting, communication, and attention to detail are necessary to communicate effectively. Typos are not our friends.
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with new ideas and solutions is a must.
- As a Creative Assistant, you'll be responsible for assisting Creative Team Lead to help achieve acquisition targets for our clients. You're the magic maker!
- You'll assist manage daily tasks and prioritize them accordingly.
- You'll spend a lot of time on competitor research, diving deep into AdSpy, Trend Following & Applying that into creatives. Let's see what they're doing and do it better!
- You must understand how to identify targeting personas and create direct response copy that speaks to their pain points and craft hooks and CTAs accordingly.
- You'll produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences. We’re gonna make something amazing!
- Finding the latest tools to improve workflow and reach the best results ever. Always stay ahead of the game!
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth 🚀
- Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions 💵
- A ridiculously awesome team and work environment 🎉
- Training opportunities, including paid courses and webinars 💻
- Remote working conditions 🏠
- Generous PTO and Holidays 🌴
Join us and let's make some social media magic happen! Apply now!🔮
Job posted on
21 November 2023