KIVORK is an international IT product company. Together we design and manage our own products in the field of travel and transportation. The most important projects that have made us famous worldwide are WowFare, Ovago, HOP2, and Arangrant.
KIVORK has a large staff of 1500 people based in various offices worldwide including Moldova, the UK, India, the USA, and local remote teams in Kazakhstan, Armenia, Ukraine and others.
We are currently looking for a product analyst to strengthen our team. We need a specialist who has experience in conducting A/B tests, working with hypotheses and web analytics.
- Comprehend, model and analyze LTV, ROI, ARPU, retention, churn, etc.;
- Experience in automatization of analytics (Python/R);
- Ability to conduct A/B tests and evaluate their reliability;
- Be able to measure qualitative metrics (loyalty, usefulness, quality);
- Experience in both mobile and web analytics;
- Independence and result-oriented;
- Recognize the reasons and essence of phenomena behind the numbers and highlight the main object;
- Systematize and visualize the results of your work.
What you will do:
- Test hypotheses (formation, testing, evaluation of results);
- Compile reports and analyze the dynamics of key product metrics;
- Develop metrics that would help determine the success of a feature/experiment;
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources (DB, GoogleAnalytics, amplitude and/or other analytics systems);
- Determine internal and external growth points for products.
What we offer:
- Participation in interesting and promising projects;
- Competitve salary;
- Completely remote work;
- Work in a friendly team;
- Stable job with the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current