International digital marketing company Adavice Media is looking for a Junior Account manager. This is an entry-level, remote position that will be a great chance for you to start a career in the online marketing field!
- Build strong long-term relationships with existing partners;
- Maintain partner relationships and hold negotiations to meet all business needs;
- Monitor and analyze the performance (statistics) of the advertising campaigns;
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client needs fulfilment;
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes;
- Identifying industry trends.
- Intermediate - Upper-Intermediate English level (written and spoken);
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze data;
- Understanding of consumer behaviour;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, ambitious, stress-resistant, strong problem-solving skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package, G-Suite.
- Remote work mode;
- Mon — Fri, flexible hours;
- Mentoring system;
- Paid seminars and conferences;
- Social package and benefits (paid vacation, paid sick leave, pregnancy policy).
We are looking forward to discussing the details during the interview!
Adavice Media is a leading digitalmarketing firm, which specializes in online marketing and effective advertising methods.
Adavice provides comprehensive online marketing solutions, using cutting edge technologies and innovative methods all aimed to increase our client’s revenues. Such technology tools include a CSS, various SSP’s/DSP’s (Sell-Side/Demand-side platforms) and mobile internet targeting. With these abilities, Adavice Media provides its customers with a complete service to reach outstanding results.
Adavice Media activities include cross-platform solutions, utilizing its in-depth industry experience to run campaigns across the globe. To do that we have a team of professionals who work tirelessly on developing new technologies accompanied by a creative studio that produces a state of the art materials. This combination enables us to offer unique, tailor made solutions that maximize our client’s results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023