GBSFO is searching for a Middle QA Manual who is eager to join our professional team. We provide mentorship, fixed salary, career growth, and comfortable and flexible working conditions with a contemporary office in Odesa.
🎯 Required Skills:
- Knowledge of Test Theory;
- Experience in creating test cases and writing bug reports;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Understanding the software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of Postman;
- Basic understanding of console;
- Experience with Git (understanding the principle of operation and could do a minimum of switching between branches);
- Knowledge of Jira or similar.
➕ Additional Skills:
- Experience with Poster/Aiko (at least at the user level) will be a plus;
- Understanding mobile testing will be a plus.
🚩 At GBSFO we strive to provide value for our partners by taking care of all stages of the software development process: from the design to the implementation to the quality assurance and the release. Our teams work closely with our partners to achieve the ultimate goal: make something truly excellent.
GBSFO was founded in 2012 and almost immediately started working with the leaders of the telecommunication market. That allowed us to build the domain knowledge and gain a unique experience, that we use to help the growing number of our partners and customers.
🔧 Our services include:
● UI/UX Design;
● Web-based application development;
● Mobile applications;
● QA automation;
● DevOps and NetOps;
● IT Infrastructure;
👨💻 We are always looking for like-minded individuals to join our team of designers, engineers, and managers.
In addition to all the usual perks, we provide domain knowledge classes in computer networking for all our staff, not only engineers.
Let’s build something incredible together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023