We are seeking a passionate Retention professional who can seamlessly integrate into our team and bring their modern marketing skills to life. We stay at the forefront of the market, applying CRM framework standards. The Retention Specialist will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategy for covering our customer base with non-promotional content, setting up micro-processes from scratch within the department, and making informed decisions with limited information.
- Planning the calendar of promotions and communications.
- Creating and testing customer segments, determining how to retain or re-engage specific customer groups.
- Launching end-to-end promotions and bonus campaigns.
- Specifying Technical requirements for marketing content (banners, emails, copywriting).
- Sending communications (SMS, email, web/mobile-push, call center, in-app).
- Generating campaign effectiveness analytics and identifying growth opportunities.
- Exploring and testing hypotheses for improving existing mechanics.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with product, IT, analytics, customer support, design, risk, and marketing teams.
- Experience working with ESP/CRM/CDP systems (knowledge of Optimove is a plus).
- Understanding of marketing mechanics in betting and gambling.
- Analytical skills. Experience with PowerBI or Tableau. Proficiency in working with data in Excel is mandatory (VLOOKUP, pivot tables).
- Ability to delve into customer segmentation and identify growth points.
- Knowledge of product metrics.
- Knowledge of standards and benchmarks for direct communication channels.
- At least 3 years of experience. If you don't have 3 years but possess all the skills described, you are welcome to apply.
- Upper Intermediate or higher English proficiency (ability to review texts, communicate with contractors, and provide product briefs).
- Experience in the gambling and betting industry.
- Knowledge of the markets in India, Brazil, and Africa.
- Experience with Agile philosophy.
- Ability to create informative and visually appealing Excel reports for any scenario.
- Basic understanding of statistics and probability theory.
- Sense of style in design, the ability to distinguish poor content from good content and send it back for improvement.
KPIs during the probationary period
- Launch one non-promotional (content-based) marketing mechanic.
- Implement a process to control the frequency of content communications.
- Develop a metric for customer flow coverage through communications.
- Remote work with support for purchasing any necessary devices.
- Access to various educational resources and materials.
- Motivated team and ambitious goals.
- Performance reviews every six months.
- Quarterly and annual bonuses.
- 20 working days of vacation per year, sick leave, and medical benefits.
- Periodic corporate meetings and events with the team.
Gamicorp Development is an advanced aggregation platform. Our object is to serve a top-notch software and business solutions for IGaming Industry to boost business. We cooperate with the best online providers and deliver multiple content verticals.
We are looking for the best specialists in the industry.
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni