Our client is not a usual Swiss bank. It's a leading provider of online financial and trading services in the FinTech industry. The first financial platform it launched in 1996 offered free access to prices for all securities traded on the Swiss stock exchange. Today, it is the largest financial portal in Switzerland.
Since 2012, we have collaborated with the client to build innovative and state-of-the-art digital solutions to help customers meet their investment
We continuously evolve our solutions to atomic microservices and self-contained systems.
The product we build for our client is a web application traders use on the Forex platform. It's a high-load system using Akka with a vast amount of analytics served Big Data. UI is built on React flavored with the latest JS features in conjunction with Redux.
What does Full Stack mean to us? Here we imagine a developer oriented towards Back-End and Front-End in the same proportion 50/50%.
Our organization: we are working as Scrum team of 6. Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Up, status, and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools we are using: video conferences and messaging (Zoom, Teams), Outlook, JIRA, Confluence, and other tools.
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications;
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons, and different events.
If you are proactive, creative, and ready for new challenges - welcome in our team, will improve the quality of product and processes together!
- Development of new applications
- Implementation of new features for existing products
- Developing unit/integration tests
- Code review
- Participation in Scrum events with the client
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in a Software Developer position
- Java core, Java 8-11 features
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
- Spring framework, IOC
- RESTfull services
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, Oracle is a plus
- Distributed version control system
- CI tools experience
- Willingness to learn\work with ReactJS, Redux, TypeScript, HTML, CSS AND Python as it will be a regular task IS MUST form the 1st day in the project
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni