As an Anti-Fraud Analyst at PayDo, you will play a pivotal role in safeguarding the company's financial integrity and preventing fraudulent activities. Your expertise will be instrumental in developing and implementing robust anti-fraud strategies, monitoring transactions, investigating suspicious activities, and ensuring compliance with AML regulations.
– Identify and analyze suspicious transactions using a variety of methods to detect any signs of potentially fraudulent activity on a regular basis
– Regularly evaluate and enhance our fraud detection system to ensure maximum efficiency in detecting fraudulent activities
– Develop and implement tailored fraud prevention strategies to specific customer segments and risk profiles to prevent fraud from occurring, such as establishing transaction limits, implementing fraud detection rules, and educating customers about fraud prevention
– Collaborate with other departments to share relevant data insights
– Proactively identify emerging fraud risks and adapt prevention measures accordingly
– Conduct thorough research, analyze data, and create insightful reports and presentations on fraud trends and prevention efforts to senior management
– At least 3 year of experience as fraud analyst or similar role (preferably in a fintech or financial services environment)
– Proficiently handle both B2B and B2C customer interactions
– In-depth understanding of financial regulatory requirements and AML risk implications
– Experience with financial regulatory requirements, risk implications, and/or KYC/KYB related topics
– Demonstrated ability to identify and manage fraud risks in high risks industries
– Commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards in all aspects of work
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
– Familiarity with international legal frameworks related to fraud prevention and AML compliance
– Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency, Fluency in Ukrainian/russian languages
Will be a plus
– Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Finances or other related field
– AML or KYB Certification will be a plus
– Proficiency in Big Data Analysis, knowledge of SQL/other languagues
– Flexible working format — remote, office-based or flexible
– Career growth and professional development
– Paid vacation days, sick leaves
– Work in a flexible environment that values work-life balance
– PE accounting and support
CV screening → HR Interview → HMs Interview → Job offer → Welcome on board
To apply, please submit your resume (and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, and your salary expectations).
We will evaluate your application within one business week. If we see the match, we will contact you for an interview.
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
PayDo is a fintech company licensed by FCA (UK) and FINTRAC (Canada). Our company is proud to be Mastercard Principal Member and SWIFT Direct Participant. PayDo is the payment platform providing IBAN accounts, merchant, mass payments, virtual and plastic cards in the United Kingdom, European Union, Canada and internationally.
All services are available within one account, one setup and by one obligation free contract.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Our mission is to make payment solutions available in every corner of the world.
We believe in the accessibility of sending and receiving money everywhere with ease. PayDo stands for freedom from bureaucratic limits. Our mission is to become the #1 virtual banking service that embodies high-quality service, excellence and adeptness.
Our team at PayDo consists of 80+ professionals who love what they do and believe in making a difference. Our competencies extend to software engineering, risk management, customer support, operation management and more — everyone can find their perfect place here. No hierarchy nor bureaucracy is acceptable here at PayDo. We work with people for people.
We have offices in London, Kyiv and Warsaw. During the war in Ukraine we offer our employees to work remotely.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current