Seeking a mid-senior UX/UI Designer to craft new pages and features, maintaining consistency with our current style. Timely execution and clear communication are essential. 5+ years of designing and improving user flows on a commercial level for Western or international projects. Experience with dashboards, marketplaces, and social media platforms would be a plus.
- Design new pages and features aligned with our style guide.
- Analyze current weaknesses of UX/UI and offer improvements
- Think through new user flows - improve the onboarding process, user dashboard, etc.
- Create a flow for new user journeys - for example, affiliate program, recommended materials, share with a friend, etc.
- Deliver designs promptly with thoughtfulness and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with developers and provide clear design guidance.
- Stay updated with current design trends.
- 5+ years of commercial-level UX/UI Design experience.
- Proficiency & efficiency in design tools
- Excellent communication skills.
- English: C1 and above.
What We Offer:
- Fully remote employment, flexible working hours, part-time per-hour commitment
- Competitive rate, biweekly billing
- A dynamic, international work environment (from New Zealand to California)
- The chance to be a part of the Silicon Valley B2C growing EdTech platform.
To apply, please send a portfolio of your past projects.
The recruitment process will consist of interviews and small paid test task.
International, fast-growing education and education tech company.
Job posted on
21 November 2023