About the project:
Our client is a US-based technology startup in the renewable energy space. They radically simplify the rollout of utility-scale renewable projects by leveraging AI, psychology, and real-time collaboration. Whether you’re a developer, a permitting official, or a community member who wants to address concerns, their platform removes friction and puts all activities and information under one roof.
The development of the platform is still in the early stage, the implementation is performed by their CTO who is looking for another developer to expand the team.
Stage: new development, early-stage startup.
Tech stack: Vue.js, PHP / Laravel, AWS
Timezone requirements: overlap with US time (8-9 am to 5-6 pm or 10-11 am to 7-8 pm Ukraine time.
Client team: The tech team is CTO only, based in the US.
- Lead the design and implementation of web applications using Vue.js, ensuring they align with the startup's vision.
- Transform UX/UI designs into responsive web interfaces suitable for rapid iteration and pivoting.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to interface with SQL and NoSQL databases, ensuring agile and scalable solutions.
- Deploy and maintain applications in AWS, optimizing for cost-effectiveness in the early stages.
- Conduct and participate in code reviews, fostering a culture of high-quality output in a fast-paced environment.
- Introduce and integrate new front-end tools and technologies, maintaining flexibility in the face of changing startup priorities.
- Embrace the dynamic and fluid nature of an early-stage startup, being prepared to adapt to roles and responsibilities as the company grows and evolves.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in software development as a full-stack engineer.
- 3+ years of experience with Vue.js;
- 3+ years of experience with PHP and strong experience in Laravel.
- Practical experience in deploying and managing applications in AWS environments would be a plus.
- Familiarity with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A proactive mindset with a passion for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
Why choose us?
- “Family and Friends”. We are no longer a start-up, but we still, have a family atmosphere in our supportive and spirited team, who are all working together on the same goal.
- “Just break down all barriers and find a better way”. Every day you’ll meet with exciting and challenging (international) projects covering industries from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies and products).
- “Hungry for learning”. You will get a lot of chances for career advancement and the development of new skills, mentorship opportunities, or learning from more experienced colleagues.
Benefits from 8allocate:
- You’ll work with a supportive and spirited team of professionals.
- Corporate events, holidays, and team buildings for your joy.
- Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and a budget for your professional development.
- Coverage of psychologist sessions.
- Сoverage of sports activities.
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.
8allocate is a provider of software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU. We deliver market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, and other domains.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current