We are a travel technology company that’s been powering enterprise automation, hotel distribution & connectivity solutions for the travel industry for 25 years. We also launched a brand-new company in 2021 to provide global fintech solutions for the hospitality industry.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our professional team with Scrum. The team works on high traffic & extremely scalable travel & fintech platforms. The platforms have to scale to process hundreds of thousands of hotels' ARI/bookings data and billions of transactions.
As a Business Analyst, you are the bridge between our Product and Engineering teams. You understand the overall engineering complications of deliveries, can balance product and engineering requirements, and manage your stakeholders with harmony.
Postman experience is a must
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst in a software, SaaS, product, or systems development environment
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks. Engineers should enjoy working closely with you
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional emotional intelligence
- Experience and ability to create and support project documentation
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to lead without authority
- Ability to understand complex concepts and make reasoned decisions objectively
Will be a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, software engineering or related field
- Experience working in a high-paced, fast-growing, scrappy tech environment
- Ability to juggle between different projects and tasks
- Experience working in product delivery
- Fully understand the program/project we are building and ensure that there is a complete feature/experimentation document that clearly outlines what we want to build, why we are building it, how we will measure success, etc
- Co-Build a clear technical roadmap for the program/project with milestones ensuring that we follow an MVP approach of getting to the market in the shortest time to validate our assumptions and gather feedback
- Identify all the stakeholders of the project/program and establish the appropriate cadence of keeping them updated
- Call out all the potential risks and come up with a plan to mitigate them
- Follow up with the teams you depend on to make sure they are delivering as per agreement
- Ensure that all the required documentation for the program/project is produced by the different parties (PM, Engineer, Design, etc.) in a way that guarantees transparency and continuity of business in case any change of resource happened
- Ensure the successful rollout of the product during the different phases (Beta testing, AB testing, rollout)
About Delivery Studio
Delivery Studio is a rapidly growing team of IT professionals passionate about helping companies to boost their businesses all over the world. We work both with start-ups and existing technology-based companies. Our major task is to maximize the potential of the client’s business and get the best results in performance.
Now we are glad to invite both active, motivated professionals and curious young specialists to our team!
Our company operates within the next focused areas:
— Web App Development
— Mobile App Development
— MVP Development for Startups
— Integration & Automatization
— AI-Chatbots Development
Why Delivery Studio?
— Projects that matter and bring value
— You get the opportunity to work with diversified clients, from small and mid-market business sectors to big-scale corporations and enterprises around the world.
— We work with multidirectional industries including Fintech, automotive, healthcare, travel, and hospitality, security, e-commerce.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni