We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-organized Junior Interview Journalist to join our fully remote team. In this position, you will be at the forefront of our media team, by part in interviewing people for two of our projects. Based on the information gathered during the interviews, our team will create insightful and valuable content for our projects.
Our perfect candidate is someone who is passionate about exploring various topics, with excellent communication skills and likes investigating information to catch the most interesting topics.
It is an entry-level position, so we are ready to take on board someone without extensive experience in the field of interviewing, but who has a strong desire to develop in this direction.
Who we are
EMRG Capital is a venture studio. It means that we serially create new businesses and startups. Here are some of the projects that we have already launched, and here's a short greeting from the founders.
We are young, talented, and competitive folks from all around the world: Ukraine, the USA, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, the UK, and many other countries. We are about fifty, and we are a fully remote team.
We only hire the top 5% of candidates, but those who get in receive systematic training, resources, and a level of responsibility that is hard to find anywhere else in the market: the average age of middle and top managers in our company is just 25 years, the youngest being just 18.
🚀 We love hiring and developing talented people with little or no experience. For that purpose, we built internal training and mentorship systems, which help develop people fast and trust them with more responsibility.
Our perfect candidate:
- Has at least an Upper-Intermediate level of proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Has superb communication and networking skills
- Has strong attention to detail
- Is stress-resistant to be able to handle different kinds of situations during the interviews
- Is capable of extracting insightful information
- Is open to learning and development in the field of interviewing and communications
- Is able to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Shows adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Possesses great organization skills and is able to accurately fast-check information
- Has the ability to work independently
- Have great research skills to gather profound information about the interviewed person
Would be a bonus:
- Work experience as a journalist, especially in conducting interviews
- Knowledge of journalistic standards and ethics
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (students are also welcome) such as journalism, mass communications, English, or a related discipline
- Conducting thorough research about the experts who expected to be interviewed
- Prepare questions for the interview
- Conducting interviews to gather insights for future articles
- Transcribing interviews using specialized tools
- Maintaining notes and audio recordings
- Creating trustworthy relationships with interviewed experts
- Verify sources and check all the facts about the experts
- Cooperate with the Content Team who will be responsible for creating content based on the conducted interviews
- Deepen your marketing experience
- Independence and freedom to apply your knowledge
- A reasonable level of pressure and expectations (without which growth is impossible)
- Be a part of a dedicated and ambitious team that is committed to excellence
- Improvement your English (90% of communication is in English)
- Opportunity to participate in the company's master classes on different topics for free
- Fully remote position with a flexible schedule
- Your rate is fixed in a foreign currency
- The hourly rate is from $2 per hour (depending on the results of the test task, previous experience, and the level of English)
- A part-time (20-30 hours per week), fully remote position
- Flexible schedule, Monday to Friday
Please consider that interviews may be conducted outside of the EEST business hours, as the position is related to the projects that operate on the European, Latin America and American markets.
To give candidates a clearer understanding of the job responsibilities, we have created a test task that reflects real cases taken directly from our recent practice.
About EMRG Capital
EMRG Capital is a venture studio. We create new businesses and startups. Some of the projects we already launched are:
- a financial marketing company operating in Switzerland
- online marketplaces in the US
- online media in the home improvement and healthcare industries
Our team consists of young, talented, and competitive people from different parts of the world: Ukraine, USA, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, UK, and others. We are about fifty people and we are a fully remote team.
We only hire the top 5% of candidates, but those who get in receive systematic training, resources, and a level of responsibility that is hard to find anywhere else in the market: the average age of managers in our company is 22 years, and these people can manage projects with hundreds of thousands of views.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni