We are looking for a creative Marketing Writer / Copywriter who is passionate about creating compelling, engaging, and attention-grabbing content. In this position, you will be responsible for creating top-notch content on financial topics for well-known Swiss high-end brands to increase their sales and promotion through written marketing materials.
EMRG Capital is a venture studio. It means that we serially create new businesses and startups.
We are young, talented, and competitive folks from all around the world: Ukraine, the USA, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, the UK, and many other countries. We are about fifty, and we are a fully remote team.
We only hire the top 5% of candidates, but those who get in receive systematic training, resources, and a level of responsibility that is hard to find anywhere else in the market: the average age of middle and top managers in our company is just 25 years, the youngest being just 18.
About the project
Our financial marketing wing operates on the Swiss market and helps to promote and raise funds for Swiss and international companies. Our clients have been covered in international media including Bloomberg and The New York Times, and have been endorsed by such celebrities as Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, and John Sculley, former president of PepsiCo and CEO of Apple Inc.
- Fluent level of English, ideally native-like (both written and spoken)
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of Marketing
- Proven experience in working with texts (creating, copywriting, editing, and/or proofreading)
- Special attention to detail
- An eye for a design
- Superior research skills
- Ability to think outside the box and creative mindset
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Would be an advantage:
- Degree in the field of Economics, Accounting, Finance, Audit, or related fields
- Experience working with Western brands
- Experience working in email marketing and/or social media marketing
- Experience in creating content in the financial field
- Any experience in creating printed materials
Processes to support:
- Write and edit content for email marketing campaigns, social media posts, newsletters, brochures, etc. according to marketing goals
- Proofread and edit materials to ensure their accuracy
- Manage the process of creation of the marketing materials produced by the company
- Lead the process of creating printed materials and cooperate with the printing company
- Collaborate with German and French translators, to ensure that translations of the content are aligned with the English version
- Ensure all-around consistency of the content (tone, style, formatting, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and content teams to enhance the quality and visual presentation the of created content
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in the field of marketing, as well as in the financial field to generate and pitch new ideas
- Participate in the approving process before the publication of any type of content that was produced by the team
- Create well-designed drafts of the content using various Content Management Systems to ensure that the content is properly formed and formatted
- An hourly rate from $4 to $5.5, based on your previous results in marketing and your English proficiency
- A full-time, fully remote position
- Flexible schedule, Monday to Friday
To give candidates a clearer understanding of the job responsibilities, we have created a test task that reflects real cases taken directly from our recent practice.
About EMRG Capital
EMRG Capital is a venture studio. We create new businesses and startups. Some of the projects we already launched are:
- a financial marketing company operating in Switzerland
- online marketplaces in the US
- online media in the home improvement and healthcare industries
Our team consists of young, talented, and competitive people from different parts of the world: Ukraine, USA, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, UK, and others. We are about fifty people and we are a fully remote team.
We only hire the top 5% of candidates, but those who get in receive systematic training, resources, and a level of responsibility that is hard to find anywhere else in the market: the average age of managers in our company is 22 years, and these people can manage projects with hundreds of thousands of views.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni