We have one of our clients who is helping to develop software for car manufactures. As a part of a team you will help steering whole production in the correct way.
You have to be able to travel to Magdeburg, Germany from time to time.
What you bring with you:
- You have a degree in computer science or related background.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience with C#.
- In team projects, you have already dealt with quality aspects of development such as unit tests, code reviews, clean code, and refactoring.
- You have the ambition to constantly develop yourself further, e.g. through further training, internal tech talks, cross-team communities, conferences, and research projects.
What you can expect from us:
- You will help our customers from industry and business to understand and plan complex software projects and implement them using the latest technologies.
- You will work together with product owners and UIX experts on high-quality software solutions.
- You live agile software development together with us in daily stand-ups, sprint reviews at the customer's premises, and retrospectives with the support of our agile coach.
- You work in a self-organized manner in your project team and take on responsibility.
- You give constructive criticism and accept feedback.
About Agile Talent Solutions
Agile Talent Solutions, the premier nearshore development company and recruitment agency specializing in providing exceptional talent acquisition services. As a trusted partner, we understand the critical role that talent plays in driving organizational success. With our agile approach and industry expertise, we are committed to delivering tailored recruitment solutions that meet your unique hiring needs. From sourcing top-tier candidates to staffing your team with nearshore consultants, Agile Talent Solutions is here to elevate your recruitment process and empower your business.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
C# / .NET