Looking for a Technical Support Engineer
Remote, full-time, long-term
Working schedule: 15.30 - 00.00 Mon-Fr
Delivering technical support for one of the biggest company clients, which provides hosting services for their end-users. Maintaining a shared hosting platform, customer support is provided for hosting-related questions, e.g. email services, web and database concerns, DNS issues, in-house applications for hosting services (FTP, email, databases, and DNS) management, and in-house and custom-built (cPanel, Plesk) control panels.
• Respond to customers’ requests (in a quick and efficient manner)
• Provide technical assistance with platform Web applications
• Troubleshoot web and email issues
• Provide support, following procedural documentation/templates
• Set up email accounts in Mail Clients and deal with login/access issues
• • Work continuously on a task until completion
Check the status of the problem and provide the customer with the updates
• Prioritise and manage several open cases at one time
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills, the ability to think logically.
• A strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Upper-intermediate verbal and written English skills
• Strong ability to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve system issues
• Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation, and follow-up
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, and other networking concepts (HTTP and HTTPS)
• Basic understanding of the Windows environment
• An understanding of IP protocols and DNSMost popular Linux commands/utilities
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current