Hey there! We're looking for a Sales Operation Specialist. Are you a natural lead generator, CRM-nerd, client-soothing professional who can juggle tasks like a pro? Do you value precision, team collaboration, adaptability, and a proactive work ethic? Great. We need someone to keep our sales machine running smoothly. Let's try!
- Scour the world for new leads. You're like a prospector, but instead of looking for gold, you're looking for people who might want our product.
- Work with our sales team to come up with ways to find new leads.
- Use every tool in the box to identify and engage potential customers.
- Manage customer relationships. Be the person our customers love to hear from, not the person they dread.
- Coordinate the delivery of gifts, presentations, and personalized communications to clients. You're like DHL of the top-notch service.
- Maintain and verify contractor data to make sure it's accurate and relevant.
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of sales databases, CRM systems, and other tools.
- Generate reports and analytics. Provide the insights that make us say "Aha!" and not "Huh?"
- Understanding of sales processes and methodologies.
- Fluency in English (Upper Intermediate+).
- Experience with CRM systems and sales databases.
- Strong data management and analysis skills.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management principles and practices.
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Can you talk to a wall and get a response? Perfect.
- Detail-oriented. We need you to spot a needle in a haystack.
- Metaphorically. If you're actually able to do that though, let us know because that's impressive.
- Organizational and time management abilities. No need for juggling skills, but you might want to know how to manage you time, because we won’t.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills. Can you solve a Rubik's Cube? Neither can we. But can you solve complex problems under pressure? Now we're talking.
- Teamwork. You will be part of a team, even if you sometimes wish you weren't.
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive. Making things happen makes us happy.
About Fedoriv marketing & innovations
We create and build brands that help business grow radically. To do that, we’ve devised a unique approach combining creativity, technology, and business — a full-scale ecosystem to fuel radical growth. We innovate faster, more cost-effective, and more efficient ways to tackle challenges. To date, we’ve created and changed more than 150 brands, and we’ve only just begun.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current