We are looking for a Project Manager with a creative flair. If you have 2 years of experience in business consulting, marketing project management, or brand management, can juggle multiple projects without breaking a sweat, and have a taste for good ads (and fluent English, of course), we want you on our team. Let's try!
- Oversee the end-to-end process for projects, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality outcomes.
- Manage a freelancers team, providing briefs, deadlines, documents flow and payments.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, work plans, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate with clients to understand their requirements, provide project updates, and gather feedback.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and implement best practices for efficient workflows.
- Collaborate with finance & legal teams to manage the documents flow and invoicing.
- Conducting post-project evaluations and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Prepare high-quality presentations for client meetings
### Hard Skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience in business consulting, marketing project management, or brand management with a portfolio of your implemented projects.
- Fluency in English (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Understanding of process flow: From client entry to implementation and result evaluation
- Experience in managing documents flow (agreements, contracts, NDAs, etc.)
- Advanced user of presentation software + intermediary with spreadsheets and Excel
- Experience with Power BI will be a plus
## Soft Skills
- Interpersonal and leadership skills: You can represent the company to big market players and effectively manage a team.
- Communication skills: You can communicate effectively with different audiences and convey your opinion and tasks succinctly at all levels.
- Organizational skills: You have a structured mindset and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Multitasking: You can handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Teamwork: You can work collaboratively with a team and your Brand leader.
- Attention to detail: You have a keen eye for details and accuracy.
- Analytical skills: You can analyze projects' flow and team effectiveness.
- Decision-making: You can make decisions and take responsibility for them.
About Fedoriv marketing & innovations
We create and build brands that help business grow radically. To do that, we’ve devised a unique approach combining creativity, technology, and business — a full-scale ecosystem to fuel radical growth. We innovate faster, more cost-effective, and more efficient ways to tackle challenges. To date, we’ve created and changed more than 150 brands, and we’ve only just begun.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni