We are looking for a Project Manager with a creative flair. If you have 2 years of experience in business consulting, marketing project management, or brand management, can juggle multiple projects without breaking a sweat, and have a taste for good ads (and fluent English, of course), we want you on our team. Let's try!
1. Supporting retail projects:
- understanding of qualitative and quantitative research
- analyses of business climate, competitors, and client’s company structure, interviewing key decision-makers, and conducting strategic sessions together with the Unit Leader
- creating communication brand strategy in partnership with media agencies
- developing briefs for creative platforms and 360-campaigns
- be a part of an external marketing team for a client - designing marketing plans and implementing tactical projects, and many different solutions and requests of the client's business
2. Phew, that’s a lot, but we know you can handle it.
3. Being a good storyteller: Means you can transform a storyline with hard but sometimes dry facts into a persuasive story.
4. Ability to shape findings from analysis and choose the best way to present them: You are familiar with the main types of business diagrams and know which one to choose in a particular case.
5. Write briefs, form timing plans, and status reports: You’ll be the mastermind behind coordinating the team and clients to ensure everyone is on the same page and projects are on track.
6. Coordinating with the team and clients to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
7. Predicting resources needed to reach objectives and managing resources in an effective and efficient manner
8. Preparing a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
9. Troubleshooting and managing out-of-scope requests: Handle unexpected situations like a pro.
10. Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards
11. Collaborating closely with finance and legal teams to manage budgets and document flow
12. Conducting post-project evaluations and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- 2+ years of relevant experience in business consulting, marketing project management, or brand management with a portfolio of your implemented projects.
- Fluency in English (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Understanding of process flow: From client entry to implementation and result evaluation
- Experience in managing document flow (agreements, contracts, NDAs, etc.)
- Advanced user of presentation software + intermediary with spreadsheets
- Interpersonal and leadership skills: You can represent the company to big market players and effectively manage a team.
- Communication skills: You can communicate effectively with different audiences and convey your opinion and tasks succinctly at all levels.
- Organizational skills: You have a structured mindset and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Multitasking: You can handle multiple projects under pressure.
- Teamwork: You can work collaboratively with a team and your Brand leader.
- Attention to detail: You have a keen eye for details and accuracy.
- Analytical skills: You can analyze projects' flow and team effectiveness.
- Decision-making: You can make decisions and take responsibility for them.
About Fedoriv marketing & innovations
We create and build brands that help business grow radically. To do that, we’ve devised a unique approach combining creativity, technology, and business — a full-scale ecosystem to fuel radical growth. We innovate faster, more cost-effective, and more efficient ways to tackle challenges. To date, we’ve created and changed more than 150 brands, and we’ve only just begun.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni