Hey there, Real Estate masterminds!
At our agency, we're not just looking for another strategist. We're on the hunt for a genuine strategic star in the world of Real Estate. We want someone who's not just about selling a property, but about selling an experience, a dream, a lifestyle.
Do you consider the brand as more than just a logo or tagline, do you see it as a comprehensive system? If your answer is "Hell yeah!", you might just be our next ambassador for radical growth. Dive in and see if you fit the bill.
1. Develop brand strategies to achieve objectives and build brand positioning
2. Conduct research
3. Identify insights from research and analysis to inform brand strategy development
4. Facilitate strategic sessions with clients to identify goals and objectives
5. Perform audience analysis (quantitative/qualitative) to understand customer needs and behaviors
6. Support the client in brand management, including tracking metrics and making recommendations for improvement.
7. Create stunning presentations and pitch the clients
- 2+ years of relevant experience in brand strategy, with a portfolio of brand-building projects
- Fluency in English (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Deep understanding of trends in the categories of architecture, urban planning, and "culture of living”
- Understanding of the specifics of cooperation between sales and marketing roles in the Real Estate category
- Market research, including data-driven analysis.
- Audience research and experience conducting interviews
- Brand strategy development, including brand idea, positioning, and messaging. It's like making a road map for someone else's dream.
- Communication strategy development, covering traditional and digital channels
- Brand management, including creating and managing dashboards and tracking image and performance metrics
Experience working with the international market will be a plus
- Creativity is key. You will not just creating strategies; you will crafting brand stories.
- Collaboration. You will be part of a team, even if you sometimes wish you weren't.
- Curiosity and empathy. You will try to get into the heads of the target audience, not just sell them stuff.
- Accuracy and critical thinking. It's not enough to have data. You need to know what to do with it.
- You should be innovative and not afraid to experiment. If you will not try new things, you're probably doing it wrong.
- Communication is vital. You need to talk to executives, creative teams, and everyone in between.
- Presentation skills. If you can't sell your ideas, then why are we even talking?
About Fedoriv marketing & innovations
We create and build brands that help business grow radically. To do that, we’ve devised a unique approach combining creativity, technology, and business — a full-scale ecosystem to fuel radical growth. We innovate faster, more cost-effective, and more efficient ways to tackle challenges. To date, we’ve created and changed more than 150 brands, and we’ve only just begun.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni