Are you ready for a new stage of your career in a dynamic Software Development environment? LITSLINK is looking for a dynamic and high-performing Sales Representative who will be responsible for driving new sales, attracting new clients, and building trustful long-term relationships with them and existing clients, expanding our cooperation.
If you are an ambitious, smart, and agile person who likes cutting-edge technologies, ability to make a global difference by helping clients implement disruptive IT products, and wants an opportunity for unlimited earning and growth potential — let’s talk!
- Successful Experience in Software Development service sales;
- Big desire to work hard and sell as much as possible, result-oriented;
- Building commercial proposals, forming company USP and proposals presentation;
- Experience in writing high-converting proposals;
- Building/Improving Upwork company presence and profiles;
- Understanding of the Web/Mobile development technologies and stacks;
- Understanding of SDLC and Project Management in Software Development;
- Experience in Web/Mobile project estimations and validation;
- Elicitation of business requirements from clients during the pre-sale phase;
- Great communication and commercial negotiations skills, ability to align client’s expectations and requirements;
- Minimum Upper Intermediate/Advanced level of English;
- Professional and positive attitude;
- Understand how to continuously develop & position the company’s unique value proposition;
- Ability to work autonomously and independently.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Upwork Sales;
- Software development background;
- Experience working with HubSpot & Jira.
- Sell software development & UX/UI design services via the Upwork platform;
- Write winning proposals (bids), conduct negotiation with lead&clients;
- Achieving and overperforming sales KPIs in terms of sales quota for both new and existing clients;
- Manage the customers’ expectations through foresign and suggestion;
- Collecting and discussing business requirements, managing project estimation;
- Handling escalations, and resolving conflicts;
- Work closely with Project Managers and the Technical team;
- Generate ideas on how to improve sales activity;
- Increasing sales rates on ongoing projects, maintaining client satisfaction at a high level;
- Maintaining high client satisfaction rates — receiving good feedback on Upwork and Software Development rating platforms (clutch, good firms, etc.);
- Develop, review & improve the existing sales standards, how-tos, scripts, guides, templates, proposals, and other materials required;
- Regular reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) on sales development & sales results.
- Competitive base salary and very attractive sales commission plan ;
- Remote-first culture. Flexible working schedule. We respect your personal time;
- Strong technical support of the company’s architectural board and implementation team;
- No bureaucracy and micromanagement;
- Working equipment and office with redundant power supply, Internet connection + coffee/teа, fruits;
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off;
- Educational opportunities;
- English lessons with teachers.
What happens after you apply:
— We review your application and contact you to set up a quick call with one of our recruiters;
— Interview with the Head of the Department;
— Teat task;
— Proposal for cooperation.
Sounds interesting? Apply today!
LITSLINK is a top software development company from the US established by motivated doers and tech entrepreneurs with a great mission in mind — to help up-and-coming companies and SME businesses turn their dreams into profitable ventures.
Learn more about our hiring process:
1) Who can I turn to if I have questions throughout the interview process?
Our recruiters and coordinators will be supporting you throughout the process. Feel free to ask them questions about what to expect, who you will meet, and more.
2) How long is the hiring process typically?
Timelines will vary depending on the role and number of applicants. Typically it can be 1-2 weeks.
3) I have applied/interviewed in the past and wasn’t selected. Can I apply again?
Absolutely. If re-applying for the same role, we encourage you to first gain additional experience. For engineering roles, we ask that you wait 6–12 months before applying again.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni