- Proven experience as a Plugin Developer, demonstrating high level proficiency in PHP
- Skilled in designing and architecting scalable, maintainable, and secure software systems
- Possesses strong problem-solving and debugging capabilities
- In-depth knowledge of Design principles and Software Architecture, including Event-Based and Microservices approaches
- Engage actively in the entire software development life cycle, from conception and design to delivery and ongoing maintenance
- Advocate for and implement best practices, coding standards, and development methodologies to drive continuous improvement within the team
- Experience with multiple types of databases (relational, key-value, document-oriented etc)
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Proficiency in PHP Plugin Development
- Experience with Magento 2, (50% workload), JTL-5, Shopware 5, Shopware 6, Woocommerce, Plentymarket, Oxid.
- Experience with CI/CD release process
- Experience with E2E testing frameworks such as Playwright or Cypress.
- Experience with responsive web design and cross-browser/platform compatibility.
- Knowledge of Github Actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to Design, Develop and maintain complex fintech software solutions that meet the business requirements and scalability needs
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code primarily in PHP
- Keeping versions up-to-date, writing and updating documentation, release notes
- Maintaining public repos
- CI/CD testing with other plugins like PayPal, local e-commerce shops
- Work on building and enhancing features that deliver value to our customers and partners
- Occasional debugging with customers
- Participate in architectural decisions and help shape the direction of our technology stack
- Design, Develop, and maintain fintech software solutions that meet the business requirements and scalability needs
- Implement software design patterns and architecture to enhance system maintainability and performance
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure high code quality and adherence to best practices
- Identify bottlenecks in security and performance and implement solutions to improve platform performance.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in handling Infrastructure using AWS, Terraform, and K8s
- Experience in Fintech or Startups.
Q & A:
- Does the job come with a probation period, and if so, how long does it last?
Yes, there is a 3-month probation period.
- What is the expected work schedule?
Full-time, flexible. You can work remotely and also you can choose hybrid mode where you can combine working on-site (in Lviv office) and remotely.
- How many vacation and sick days are provided?
Annual paid vacation — 20 working days/ 7 unconfirmed sick days/days off a year.
Social package & benefits:
- Full medical insurance
- MacBook & accessories
- English lessons
- Accountant assistance
- Minimal bureaucracy, synergy, and formalities, primarily focusing on effective communication
1)Screening call with Recruiter (soft skills interview) ~ 20 min
2)Technical interview with the CEO of Smart Choice Software + Local Tech Expert ~ 60 min
3)Final interview with Manager Mondu + CEO of Smart Choice Software ~ 60 min
About Lviv IT! LLC. & Smart Choice Software LLC.
Lviv IT! LLC. is an outstaffing company, located in Lviv that was founded in Jan 2016 that works exclusively with GoDaddy Inc.
Smart Choice Software LLC. was founded in Feb 2022 and works with Team Internet, Web Pros and most recently Mondu.ai.
Our biggest of our Clients are publicly traded Internet domain registrars and web hosting companies.
They have more than 20 million customers and over 10,000 employees worldwide & power the world's largest cloud platforms dedicated to small, independent ventures!
Besides such basics as competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment we offer:
For your professional growth:
- Innovative projects with advanced technologies
- Approach to your professional and career growth
- English lessons.
For your comfort:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Comfortable office with lunches/snacks
- Working set - MacBooks and 4k Dell monitors
- Accounting assistance.
For your health:
- Medical insurance
- Positive emotional atmosphere
- 20 paid vacation days and national holidays
- 7 undocumented sick days.
For your leisure:
- Fun activities
- Football/ping pong table in the office
- Celebration of all common holidays (New Year, Halloween, etc.)
But what really matters are the people you are going to work with - professional, friendly and ready to help you grow as well as grow with you.
We are waiting for IT talents, become one of them!
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current