Engineering from the scratch SaaS Open Banking solution for North America market.
• Leading Devops Team
• Create template scripts/pipelines for the infrastructure using Terraform, and deploy application code to AWS
• Configure SA, IAM to secure access to the AWS resources.
• Configure AWS Control tower
• Configure Guard Duty, AWS Inspector
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Team leading experience
• Kubernetes (in-depth knowledge: deployments, nodes, pods, HPA, services, replica sets, jobs, volumes, secrets, roles, etc.)
• Shell/Bash scripting
• AWS Cloud Services (EC2, EKS, ECS, VPC, KMS, SNS, Lambda)
• AWS monitoring and alerting tools( CloudTrail, and CloudWatch)
• Databases: DynamoDB, Amazon DocumentDB, etc..
• CI/CD tools. Github actions preferred.
• Helm templates
• Service Mesh design(Linkerd preferrable)
• Micro-Services deployment / monitoring
• AWS Landing Zones and Control Tower.
• AWS security products(GuardDuty, Shield, AWS Inspector)
• Monitoring tools like Datadog, Prometheus, ELK, Splunk (huge advantage)
• Terragrunt (advantage)
• Programming in Go, python (Advantage)
• Certificate mgmt. (java trust stores/key stores etc)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni