We are seeking a Supply Operations Manager to join United Tech. In this role, you will be an integral part of a newly created team, contributing to the development of the department infrastructure. As one of the first members of the team, you will play a key role in establishing processes and have the opportunity to grow into future leadership positions within the department.
In this role, you will:
- Partnerships department support: actively participate in achieving department goals, including the development of motivational programs, partner segmentation, and more
- Analytics: analyze results of motivation programs and partner performance
- Administrative support: ensure the effective operation of the partnership department, including managing financial flows, process improvement, and collaboration with other teams
It’s all about you:
- Proficiency in English at the B2 level or higher
- 1 year of experience in account management, operations management, or similar roles
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Experience with analytics tools like Amplitude or Tableau, along with proficiency in basic analytics using Excel
- A result-oriented approach, and demonstrate a willingness and ability to address system-wide problems through systematic problem-solving
- The ability to work independently
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with SQL
What we offer:
Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle & Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring team
- Test Task
- Final Interview (optional)
- Reference check
About United Tech
United Tech is a Ukrainian team with over 170 people, and we’re growing more rapidly than ever before. We build mobile and web products for the social networking industry worldwide. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European, Middle East countries and Latin America. With 6 products in our portfolio, a Million new users and 15+ Million matches per month, we know how to constantly grow and reach top positions.
Together, we’re a passionate team united by a founder’s mentality, result orientation, trust, and constant desire to improve. We maintain the working climate and operation of our products remotely. Whether you are in Ukraine or anywhere in the world, join us! Are you drawn to the bright energy of a traditional office setting? In that case, our welcoming office space in Kyiv is ready to embrace you.
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni