We are looking for an experienced Head of Lead Generation to join our team. The Head of Lead generation will lead the lead-gen team which consists of a lead generation manager and researchers, and closely collaborate with Business Development Team and Head of Marketing.
Duties and responsibilities:
- CRM, sales processes, and sales operation's ownership, including comprehensive report
- Lead generation budget ownership
- Lead generation team management
- Conceptualizing, preparing, and testing lead generation hypotheses using outbound campaigns (mostly via LinkedIn)
- Outbound campaign management ownership: from concept (ICP, pain points, value proposition) to logic, copies, content (in close collaboration with marketing team), setup, to launch and ongoing optimization
- 3+ years in lead generation and sales operations management for B2B professional services sector, custom software development market is of high priority
- Strong time management, task management, project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- English at least upper intermediate
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience in managing (ideally building) CRM processes and sales operations.
-Has experience with CRM systems like Dynamics 365, Salesforce, HubSpot.
- Has proven experience in full-cycle outbound campaign management and execution.
- Has extensive experience and advanced knowledge about modern prospecting (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, InsideView, DuxSoup, PhantomBuster, UpLead, Voila Norbert, Lempod, etc.) and outreach (SkyLead, Expandi, Dripifi, Waalaxy, Outreach: The Sales Execution Platform , Reply.io AI Sales Engagement + Free B2B Data + Sales Automation , SalesLoft) tools, to be a thought leader in the lead generation team.
- Has analytical mindset and has skills and experience in building comprehensive reports that help to prioritize and tweak hypotheses, to drive maximal ROI from lead generation effort and investment.
- Has proven experience in organization of roadshows, event participation and ongoing support for Business Development Team. Experience with organization of side-events and networking gigs is a huge plus.
About Akvelon Tech Ukraine
Over the last two decades, Akvelon has helped to develop game changing technologies alongside our clients to help them drive innovation, productivity, and business performance. From startups to Fortune 500 companies alike, our clients need help succeeding in their strategic goals and day-to-day missions. We have tackled the most difficult technological challenges that our clients face, delivering long lasting results with incredible value.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni