We are looking for a quality department coordinator to help us lead the organizational changes. If you are attentive to details, a great organizer, and can find a common language with stakeholders, you are our ideal candidate!
As a Compliance Manager, you will be focused on Information Security Management Systems and Processes, Privacy and Personal Data Protection, Business Continuity Management, Quality Management Systems, and Processes, and IT Service Management Systems and Processes.
Are you ready to dive deep into exciting products and affect the industry with incredible creativity? How about joining the team? This might be your golden chance!
• Research, collect, and manage compliance requirements and criteria for Customer’s management systems, processes, and practices
• Participate in establishing business objectives for Customer’s management systems and processes
• Implement tools and techniques for monitoring and measurement of the Customer’s management systems performance
• Implement effective internal controls for ensuring the Customer’s management systems performance and compliance
• Monitor, measure, and analyze performance of Customer’s management systems against established business objectives
• Assess the Customer’s management systems operation, determine compliance issues and risks, and identify improvement opportunities
• Regularly review Customer’s internal policies and procedures for suitability, adequacy, and compliance with industry standards and regulations
• Schedule, prepare, and conduct regular internal audits of the Customer’s organization and its management systems against compliance requirements
• Provide comprehensive and relevant inputs for regular management reviews of Customer’s management systems compliance, suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness
• Report and track all compliance issues and risks within the Customer’s management systems up to resolution and closure
• Provide root cause analysis expertise to Customer’s staff responsible for nonconformities resolution, corrective action implementation, and risk mitigation
• Ensure all Customer staff and management are aware of the latest compliance requirements and criteria for management systems, processes, and practices
• Collect and retain compliance evidence for all types of external audits and due diligence of the Customer’s management systems, processes, and practices
• IT background or experience in the IT industry
• Training Certificate in Management Systems Internal Audit
• 3-5 years of experience as a compliance manager, quality manager, process analyst/engineer, information security expert, or similar
• In-depth knowledge of ISO27000 standards series and the EU GDPR
• Experience of passing external certifications
• Proficiency in standard office software, especially Excel or Google sheets
• Exceptional documents writing skills
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Advanced analytical skills
• Effective research skills
• Ability to effectively train employees
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Would be a plus:
• Deep knowledge of ISO20000-1:2018 standard
• Understanding of ITIL/ITSM, CMMI for Services, OWASP SAMM, or similar frameworks
• Proficiency in GRC software like Eramba, One Trust, or similar
About Sigma Software
Sigma Software is a place where Nordic Traditions meet Ukrainian Spirit to create Superior Software. We combine the best practices and approaches from Swedish and Ukrainian cultures. Taking high demand for quality, minimal hierarchy, freedom of decision-making, and attention to every opinion from Swedes, as a Ukrainian company we demonstrate flexibility and dedication to every project and every customer.
We are IT consulting and software product company with development offices in Ukraine, Sweden, the USA, Canada, Poland, and Australia. We deliver smartest solutions to our customers in the areas of government, telecommunications, advertising, automotive, gaming, and others. Being a part of Sigma Group, one of the largest Nordic IT corporations, we are a global player with more than 5000 employees in 12 countries and over 1500 in Ukraine.
We work with startups, software houses, and enterprises providing the products and services that suit our clients the most. Company`s R&D centers are mastering the trending technologies and directions: Infotainment, AR/VR, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and others.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni