A few facts about us:
- Technical stack of our team: JS (React and Node) and Java, Golang, PHP, Python and others
- Whereas our business model is outstaff, we offer a search for a project that matches not only the developer's stack but also matches his interests
- Our developers are involved in long-term projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Education, E-commerce, SaaS, etc. We do not consider projects in the Betting, Gambling, Adult content, and similar domains
- Each of our developers is involved only in one project (full-time)
- Our current clients are from the USA and Europe
- This year we hope to grow up, regardless of the conditions, and organize the work of outsourcing teams
- Hostilities did not affect the stability of our company: not a single dismissed person, not a single reduction in the rate or other payments because of war, the terms of payment of salaries have not shifted. The founders are optimistic about the future, so our team continues to grow.
What we offer for your success:
+ Competitive salary and regular performance reviews
+ The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
+ No unpaid overtimes
+ Timely salary payment
+ 50% compensation for English courses (if it’s needed)
+ 20 paid days off
+ Adaptation period of 2 months
About your responsibilities:
No long descriptions are needed: every developer knows his tasks while on a project. The specific list of tasks will depend on the project, of course.
What you need for this position:
• Your own equipment (laptop or PC);
• Deep knowledge of Terraform and IaC;
• A deep knowledge of Kubernetes including writing/maintaining operators;
• Good proficiency in writing shell scripts and Python;
• Experience building and maintaining secure CI/CD pipelines;
• Must have at least 3 years experience working within an AWS or/and Azure environment (not freelance!);
• Have worked on, deployed and scaled non trivial microservice workloads;
• Focus on simplicity and quality;
• Good communication skills;
• Willingness to use spoken English at work (we expect your level is Upper-Intermediate and higher).
If you have any questions about this job post, please feel free to ask.
Contact us and become a valuable part of the People-First team.
About GetApp Group
We are GetApp Group, a growing IT company based in Dnipro. Our business was launched on March 2021 and during the year of our performance we have managed to build our business processes so that
✓ each of our teammates receives agreed payments and compensations on time and in full,
✓ we had become self-supported 3 months after the launch,
✓ an average time of project search for our developers stands at 2 weeks,
✓ we are cooperating with customers from the USA and Europe within large long-term projects (6+ months).
Our mission is to bring our customers’ ideas to the digital word. Therefore we are interested in building a close-knit team of professionals. In our employees, we see people first, that is why we build all our communications on Respect, Transparency, and Trust.
Our main goal, for now, is to become #1 of the Best Employers in Ukraine and to become a reliable partner for our current and future customers. We anticipate a path filled with fascinating challenges, good deals, and great achievements.
Are you with us?
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni