This position requires the ability to work in the German office in Breckerfeld (district of Ennepe-Ruhr-Kreis), in North Rhine-Westphalia! The full remote option is not available.
Long-term position with official employment in a German company. The salary mentioned is a GROSS salary.
About the project:
The client’s company was founded in 1939. Now the company offers an innovative line of automated stud welding systems to meet the transportation industry’s most demanding of stud welding performance requirements. These offerings are made possible through its global distribution centers and a specialist manufacturing base in Germany.
The company also offers custom designed systems for a variety of transportation applications including fixed mounted manual and automatic feed systems, as well as robotic weld heads for high production environments.
The company supplies its international customers with high-class technology and excellent quality for stud welding. At the Breckerfeld location in North Rhine-Westphalia, the company develops and produces individual stud welding systems and welding studs - customers have counted on first-class technology and high product quality for many years. This makes the company a globally recognized and sought-after company for the industry that we want to continue to shape with our team in the future.
- You work on new and further developments of software for our welding systems
- You independently set up application firmware, hardware drivers and interfaces Automation technology
- You will work on prototype developments and feasibility studies
- Language skills: German (B1+), English (B1+)
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field, or completed training (m/f/d) with relevant experience
- Good knowledge of hardware-related programming in C
- Experience in the field of microcontroller programming
- Knowledge of high-level programming languages such as C# or Python is desirable
- Knowledge of embedded Linux systems is an advantage
- Occasional business trips are no problem for you
What do we offer:
- A responsible, varied area of responsibility
- Working in an innovative team with a lot of creative freedom and a lot of personal responsibility
- Flexitime and the possibility of mobile office (for a few days a week)
- Long-term employment prospects in a future-oriented company
- Attractive contract conditions, e.g. remuneration according to the collective agreement of the metal and electrical industries, among others with holiday, Christmas and collectively agreed additional pay
- Personal development, e.g. individual training and career prospects for one longterm cooperation
- Benefits such as company pension schemes and corporate benefits round off the offer
About Confitech Dienstleistungs GmbH
Im Jahr 2000 begannen wir mit Engineering-Themen im Automotivbereich. Aus der Begeisterung fürs Auto und dem Wunsch Mobilität umweltgerecht zu gestalten, erfolgte unser Engagement ins CarSharing in 2006 an unserem Unternehmensstandort Ulm. Das Thema "bedarfsgerechte Mobilität" wurde in 2017 durch die Übernahme einer traditionsreichen Nutzfahrzeugvermietung in Stuttgart erweitert. Neben Applikationstätigkeiten im Automotivbereich bekamen in den vergangenen Jahren die Themen Funktionsentwicklung und Software-Testing einen immer höheren Stellenwert. Folgerichtig wurde deshalb in 2020 ein eigenständiger Bereich für die IT-Entwicklung ins Leben gerufen.
Job posted on
20 November 2023