Our company opens up new opportunities for international online financial transactions to commercial entities, private entrepreneurs, merchants, freelancers, and other professionals who require a simple but at the same time convenient method of accepting and sending payments with a minimum of bureaucracy, formalities and a package of documents for launch. The company is well-funded and has a financial license. We develop & offer for our clients the following types of banking services: multicurrency IBAN for legal entities and individuals with SWIFT, SEPA & Target2 payments, receiving and processing online payments, transfers to a card, and bank account.
Operations Manager is a middle-level position who oversees and improves operational activities of the company and its specific processes like sales, support, verification, risks & compliance. His duties include recruitment and training employees, overseeing operational functions and managing quality assurance programs. He also strategizes process improvements to ensure everyone completes their tasks on schedule.
Additional explanation of role:
- Processes and day to day operations. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the processes.
- Personnel. As an operations manager, you will either be overseeing the HR department or working very closely to help solve personnel issues.
- Financials. Accounting and finances are another big part of an operations department. Similar to HR, you will either be overseeing the accounting department or working closely to review budgets, revenue growth, and profitability.
- Reporting. An operations manager is responsible for reporting on how the business is functioning and whether the implemented processes and policies are working or need changes.
-New projects deliveries and resources.
You will be responsible for evaluating and recruiting appropriate resources for new projects, oversight the launches.
- Planning and implementation:
New projects workflow, processes and documentation.
You will be in charge for creating and implementation of workflow for a new FinTech projects and deliveries
You will be in charge of internal cross department collaboration and proper communication with the key stakeholders and client platform owners.
Culture and brand management.
You will be in charge of company culture in archiving goals and brand management.
The primary responsibilities:
• Setting & managing the company’s metrics and KPI and present and report the progress and results to the stakeholders.
• Active involvement and control of launches the new products and projects
• Improving the governance, operations and processes of the company
• Executing and directing the FinTech and PayTech projects
• Improving communication between departments, couching, in-depth auditing of team leads
• Development of documentation / descriptions for clients and employees on the practical application of the project's functionality and internal/external workflow.
• In-depth analysis of user feedback, working with different departments (mostly IT) on implementation and improving of new functionality
• Budget control, reporting and oversight of financial, recruitment and HR departments
• Setting recruitment tasks, interviewing key candidates
• Establishing or implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with company management
• Helping promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
• Controlling the partners, suppliers and providers, interacting with them
• Coordinating the milestones, the development, and delivery of the company’s products
Requirements & Skills
• Education: Non-humanitarian Bachelor's or higher Degree (preferable in management, finance, technology or MBA)
• Entrepreneurship experience, energy, result oriented person.
Experience in recruiting, coughing and building a successful team and projects from scratch.
• Non theoretical experience in management, risk management, operations, and leadership (at least 3 years on C level position in IT, FinTech, Pay-Tech or High Tech companies)
• Ability to analyze big amounts of documentation, information, financial, recruitment, legal and to prepare the documents (procedures, policies) as their main author/coordinator with additional content value.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
• Excellent communication skills
• The predominance of result-oriented approach, logic and rationality, empathy and an energy approach to solving problems
• Solid understanding of financial management
• Company goals, strategy planning
• Real results with ongoing strategic tasks, clear results in improving company departments and company overall performance
• Perfect communication in English, Ukrainian languages
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni