The client is a US-based media company that provides Internet services that include selling games, eBooks, and other digital content.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly-skilled Python Developer who possesses a dual skill set - Python programming and DevOps - with proficiency in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Docker.
* Python: Flask, webapp2
* Database: Datastore, BigQuery
* Cloud Platform: GCP (Google Cloud Storage, Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine)
* CI/CD: Jenkins, GitHub actions
* Containerization: Docker/Docker Compose
- 3+ years of Python experience
- DevOps experience with proficiency in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Docker
- Design, implement, and manage robust and scalable infrastructure solutions on GCP
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL
- Expertise in building distributed, containerized, cloud-agnostic applications
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni