Our client is one of Europe's leading alternative asset management firms.
Azure Data services (Azure SQL, Power BI, AAS, ADF, ADKS, Data Bricks, etc.), ETL and ELT, MSSQL, Python, T-SQL.
- 3+ years of Power BI experience
- Strong knowledge of Power Query/M language
- Strong knowledge of DAX: creating measures and interim calculated table objects, filters, resolving long chains of relations between objects
- Hands-on experience in using 30+ popular DAX functions
- 5+ years in IT
- Understand basic concepts of data warehouse building and dimensional modelling. Understand basics of ETL process, data marts building
- 3+ years of with MS SQL Server / Azure SQL Server
- Hands on experience of writing complicated sql scripts
- Good communication skills to run a demo and gather feedback from business users
- Experience working with Visual Studio on developing SSAS Tabular models compatibility level 1500 (for deployment into AAS) and writing DAX queries (Define /Evaluate statements) via SSMS
- Hands on experience of applying different types of relations between objects
- Strong knowledge of Power BI UI elements, navigation, filters, best practices
Nice to have
- Basic domain knowledge in Finance
- Experience with Azure data services (AF, AAS, ADLS, ADF etc.)
- Experience of using Power Pivot
- Develop paginated reports in SSRS/Power BI
- Familiarity with SSAS / TOM library and Tabular Object model, TMSL/JSON & XMLA,
- Partitioning of SSAS / AAS and large table processing approaches to ensure business-critical system availability
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current