This position requires the ability to work in the German office in Fußgönheim! The full remote option is not available.
Long-term position with official employment in a German company. The salary mentioned is a GROSS salary.
About the company & project
For over 30 years, we have been providing state-of-the-art pharmaceutical logistics and innovative solutions for transporting and storing highly sensitive goods. We collaborate with our clients to develop customized temperature-controlled logistics solutions that prioritize their satisfaction. Our highly skilled and motivated team ensures this principle remains at the core of everything we do by upholding the highest standards of quality and flexibility.
Our award-winning Control System uses cutting-edge technology, certified warehousing, our qualified Pharma fleet, and experienced and certified personnel to provide our customers with 100% safety and flexibility. Our three pharma hubs in Germany offer over 34,000 square meters of specialized warehousing, designed and operated to meet the rigorous requirements of temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products, with temperature ranges from -196°C to +25°C.
Our end-to-end supply chain solutions ensure absolute compliance with legal regulations, GMP, and GDP standards, and our cutting-edge monitoring, control, and safety technology guarantees compliance and integrity throughout the supply chain.
As a leading logistics service provider in the pharmaceutical industry, we face exciting challenges in a dynamic working environment. Our own software development team creates solutions that are unique to the market. We are looking for a committed talent who is ready to shape the technological future with us.
In the role of software engineer, you play a central role in the further development of our in-house solutions. You not only contribute your in-depth specialist knowledge but also accompany projects from the idea to delivery and are in close contact with our specialist departments.
- Development and optimization of .Net applications
- Analysis of software needs and development of technical concepts
- Implementation of APIs and interfaces to third-party systems
- Code reviews, tests and creation of meaningful documentation
- English (B2+)
- German is very nice to have
- At least 3 years of experience in software development, preferably with .Net
- In-depth knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and .NET Core
- Experience with gRPC and Blazor is a big plus
- Security in dealing with relational database systems, especially MSSQL, and in using Entity Framework Core
Our offer to you:
- Tailor-made further training offers for your individual career path
- A working atmosphere characterized by openness, inclusion and the will to innovate
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options (a few days a week)
- Free parking spaces
- Optimal location with connections to the motorway and public transport
About Confitech Dienstleistungs GmbH
Im Jahr 2000 begannen wir mit Engineering-Themen im Automotivbereich. Aus der Begeisterung fürs Auto und dem Wunsch Mobilität umweltgerecht zu gestalten, erfolgte unser Engagement ins CarSharing in 2006 an unserem Unternehmensstandort Ulm. Das Thema "bedarfsgerechte Mobilität" wurde in 2017 durch die Übernahme einer traditionsreichen Nutzfahrzeugvermietung in Stuttgart erweitert. Neben Applikationstätigkeiten im Automotivbereich bekamen in den vergangenen Jahren die Themen Funktionsentwicklung und Software-Testing einen immer höheren Stellenwert. Folgerichtig wurde deshalb in 2020 ein eigenständiger Bereich für die IT-Entwicklung ins Leben gerufen.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni