Our company opens up new opportunities for international online financial transactions to commercial entities, private entrepreneurs, merchants, freelancers, and other professionals who require a simple but at the same time convenient method of accepting and sending payments with a minimum of bureaucracy, formalities and a package of documents for launch. The company is well-funded and has a financial license. We develop & offer for our clients the following types of services: multicurrency IBAN for legal entities and individuals with SWIFT, SEPA & Target2 payments, receiving and processing online payments, transfers to a card, and account.
Operations Manager is a middle-level position who oversees and improves operational activities of the company and its specific processes like sales, support, verification, risks & compliance. His duties include recruitment and training employees, overseeing operational functions and managing quality assurance programs. He also strategizes process improvements to ensure everyone completes their tasks on schedule.
Additional explanation of role:
- Processes. An operations manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining the processes.
- Personnel. As an operations manager, you will either be overseeing the HR department or working very closely to help solve personnel issues.
- Financials. Accounting and finances are another big part of an operations department. Similar to HR, you will either be overseeing the accounting department or working closely to review budgets, revenue growth, and profitability.
- Reporting. An operations manager is responsible for reporting on how the business is functioning and whether the implemented processes and policies are working or need changes.
The primary responsibilities for theIntegrators:
- Setting & managing the company’s metrics and KPI and present and report the progress and results to the stakeholders, regulator and government bodies
- Active involvement and control of Implementation of new licenses, processes, policies and procedures
- Improving the operations and processes of the company
- Executing and directing non-IT projects
- Improving communication between departments, couching, in-depth auditing of team leads
- Development of documentation / descriptions for clients and employees on the practical application of the current functionality
- In-depth analysis of user feedback, working with different departments (including IT) on implementation and improving of new functionality
- Ensuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
-Setting recruitment tasks, interviewing key candidates
-Establishing or implementing departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members
- Helping promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale
- Controlling the partners, suppliers and providers, interacting with them
- Coordinating the milestones, the development, and delivery of the company’s products
Requirements & Skills:
- Education: Non-humanitarian Bachelor's or higher Degree (preferred in Computer Science, Physics, Economy or Finances)
- Entrepreneurship experience, energy, result oriented person
- Non theoretical experience in management, risk management, operations, and leadership
- Ability to analyze big amounts of documentation, information, regulations and to prepare the documents (procedures, policies) as their main author/coordinator with additional content value /this is not a traffic controller position/
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
- Excellent communication skills
- The predominance of result-oriented approach, logic and rationality over never-ending processes, empathy and an emotional approach to solving problems
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Key expectation - quick small results and achievements each week/month by means of effective tasks decomposition
- Real results with ongoing strategic tasks, clear results in improving company departments and company overall performance
- English (main) + additional RU/UA languages would be a Plus
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni