Our client is an IT company "Geniusto" that develops FinTech solutions for financial institutions is looking for PHP Developer.
Projects: development, implementation and support of payment systems, online banks and other financial platforms.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team with other developers on the company's product. The development process involves analyzing business requirements, formulating a technical solution and implementing the solution using internal tools and a low-code development process. While working on a task, the developer also maintains documentation of the work done. The process also entails close collaboration with colleagues from related departments working on the core of the product and front-end interfaces.
• 3+ years any software program language experience;
• Basic knowledge in programming, querying, and markup languages, including HTML, SQL, XML, XSLT, WSDL, and Java;
• Work experience in Finance sector business operations or IT;
• A fundamental understanding of J2EE;
• Familiarity with version control systems like Git;
• Experience with JIRA or similar tools;
• Good understanding of the SW application development process;
• Verbal and written English and Russian communication skills;
• Responsibility, ability to work in a team under tight schedule.
• Study and analysis of the bank IT system;
• Classifying and organising bank's requirements;
• Development of business process implementations using internal tools;
• Technical documentation preparation;
• Workflow rules development for different types of payments;
• Development of XML/XSLT transformation for mapping and transformation between different types of bank messages and API integrations;
• Functional and performance testing analysis;
• Participation in the acceptance process of the implemented functionality.
Would be a plus:
• Higher education in a specialization related to computer science;
• Result-oriented and proactive;
• Communicative and responsible.
• Opportunity to make an impact on the fintech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space;
• International teams with a strong focus on performance and transparency;
• Friendly, international work environment;
• Competitive salary;
• 100% remote;
• Working time 09:00-18:00 EET/EEST.
Job posted on
20 November 2023