A full-service marketing agency based in Baltimore, MD, is looking for a Creative Director/Senior Graphic Designer/Graphic Designer.
Our clients range from B2C to B2B to B2B2C across a variety of industries. We’re a close-knit team that loves to work hard,
deliver great work to our clients and have FUN in the process. We have a flexible hybrid work schedule with weekly remote
and office work. If you are a master at design, great communicator, and skilled multitasker, let’s talk.
The creative director would be expected to own the entire strategy and design process from concept to design development
and execution. Potential projects would include but not be limited to: print, digital and OOH ads, marketing collateral,
social media creative, email marketing, and website design. So, if you like strategy and branding but still like to get
your hands dirty with Adobe and MailChimp, this is the job for you.
What to expect:
• Manage the creative process
from concept to completion while also being the lead designer
• Lead and direct the creative team, including designers,
copywriters, social media strategists, etc. in the production of all marketing efforts
• Oversee and provide creative
direction to outside vendors when needed
• Solid skills in print and digital art direction, plus an excellent eye for
typography, clean layout, purposeful color, and attention to detail are a must.
Ideal candidate will be a proven team leader, trend-spotter, inspirer, innovator and mentor - partnering with cross
functional teams to craft compelling creative strategies and complete campaigns and oversee their implementation.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design (40%): Idea conception and production of graphic design for a range of
traditional and digital marketing materials. Develop appropriate design solutions according to brand guidelines for
the primary purpose of effectively conveying key brand messaging.
• Concepting/Strategy (35%):
Concept and develop complete integrated marketing programs in conjunction with creative partners. Articulate ideas,
solutions and provide sound recommendations to achieve strategic creative impact.
• Brand Steward (10%):
Actively foster an environment that makes new ideas possible for yourself and others.
Provide non-judgmental critique and guidance to others and remain open to feedback.
Be a creative catalyst for others in the department. Push the envelope and push the team.
• Content (10%): Provide creative direction and guidance to outside partners, including photographers,
videographers, printers, etc. adhering to best practices and brand guidelines.
• Leader (5%): Identify and adapt industry trends and innovations to continually push the envelope for creative excellence.
Bring new ideas to ensure we are continuously improving the work, and the way we work. Must be a student of the craft -
staying abreast of current retail trends and industry news, design techniques and best in class practices and procedures.
Must also be a champion of the consumer - putting the user at the center of every communication, whether an internal or
external audience. Additional Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications or
related field. 7-10 years experience( For Senior).
• Must have a proven track record delivering creative solutions from concept through final execution.
• Provide a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, basic video editing and photo retouching/manipulation, and photo art direction
• Mail Chimp and Word Press experience preferred.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail,
reliable and have great energy. • Proactive attitude with a passion for client satisfaction
• Competitive Salary (depends on the experience)
• Working hours: (9AM-5PM Eastern Time)
• Continuing education
• Monthly fun company events
About SOS Technology Group
SOS Technology Group was founded in 2004 with one primary mission:
Provide Best in Class Technology Solutions to Small and Mid Sized Businesses across various market segments.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni