Fintech project, the purpose of which is to create and maintain banking platforms. Users are bank employees, which is about 10,000. The platform serves clients of the bank who would like to invest their money in one of Canada’s largest banks.
You will work in one of our teams with bank websites. Users usually use it to check info about bank life, and actual/new information.
The website shows helpful information for clients of the bank and new potential clients.
Helps clients to choose funds that suit them better.
- 2+ of commercial experience as a Frontend Engineer;
- Experienced in HTML5/SCSS/CSS;
- Experience with Angular 14+, Vue.js, TS, JS, RxJS, NgRx, Bootstrap 4, GIT;
- Understanding of OOP, REST API, HTTP;
- Experience working in Agile;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player and ready to learn quickly;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Unit testing (Jest), Highcharts;
- Reactive programming practices;
- Knowledge of templating languages like Velocity.
- Write code following the best practices;
- Fix bugs;
- Practice in functional discussions (with the team and the business);
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to design and implement new and existing features.
- Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
- Extra vacation days for long-lasting cooperation;
- Annual paid illness of 10 days;
- Maternity\Paternity leave;
- Opportunity for sabbatical leave;
- Marriage and Parenthood Package;
- Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH\year);
- 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
- Corporate doctor;
- Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
- Career development plan;
- English classes;
- Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
- Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
- Internal Referral program;
- Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
- Technical community events.
Sombra is a software development company that works with US, Canadian, and European clients. We combine deep technological expertise with human values, and value proactivity, making the customers happy, changes, open and honest relationships, and self-development.
We do: UI/UX, Innovative Web Application Development, Mobile App Development, DevOps & Cloud, Blockchain, IoT, AI
Sombra’s mission is to make every effort so that Sombra - a team of people who are beyond passionate about their work - continues to work and grow, despite the trials of the war in Ukraine. We work hard to fulfill the trust and expectations that our clients have put on us, to protect and develop our unique team, and to support other companies facing the challenge of working at such difficult times.
Our Vision - Freedom and Victory!
Today, Sombra has 300+ specialists and continues to expand.
The company’s offices are in Lviv, Kyiv, and Ivano-Frankivsk.
The company supports a hybrid work format in all locations — team members can choose to work remotely or from the company’s offices.
On the Clutch platform, Sombra was ranked the best software development company of 2022 and entered the top 5 as a fast-growing and stable Ukrainian IT company.
Sombra is a Ukrainian tech company that continues to work and support the people of Ukraine. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion by russian troops, we have been helping the Armed Forces of Ukraine every day.
Sombra continues to develop and expand rapidly, so we invite you to join our team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023