This is a great opportunity for an experienced AQA Engineer to join a talented Software Development team.
Duration: long term
Location of candidate: Poland (and should have PE be registered in Poland to be able to sign B2B contract)
Workload: full-time, 40 hours/week
We pay by hourly rate.
The QA Tester Automation Engineer is a key member of our Quality team working on a variety of projects within a distributed scrum environment across the UK and Spain.
The QA Tester Automation Engineer will work with the rest of the QA team to record and automate test script using a range of toolsets and following the standards set out. The QA Tester Automation Engineer will become an expert in our strategic technology platform, Global Gateway, built in Microsoft Azure, servicing our regional and global client base within the Insurance industry.
This is a global role, reporting to the QA Test Lead and the Manager of the Scrum team.
- Location - Poland only
- 8+ years of experience in testing (with at least
5 years in UI/API automation).
- Sound knowledge and experience of Web Application testing including API testing using Rest #.
- Experience using C# language.
- Experience in software QA processes, methodologies, and tools.
Sound knowledge of SQL server and TSQL, Visual Studio, Git, Selenium, Xray and Page Object Model.
- Knowledge of current industry-wide quality & test processes, practices, tools and techniques.
- Self-organizing problem solver with the ability to think outside the box.
- Works effectively with both local and remote colleagues, collaborating, motivating, and energizing others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Continuously looking to improve and learn new technologies, participating actively in the development community, contributing to
blogs, researching or Opensource.
- Demonstrates maturity and calmness when placed in high pressure and demanding situations such as delivery deadlines.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Unicsoft is a UK-based B2B software development company.
We deliver software products, powered by Blockchain and AI technologies, for enterprises and fast growing startups.
The team of over 170 talents has united to deliver expertise and to drive the digital transformation for our customers. We deeply analyse customers’ goals to rocket-boost businesses and build long-lasting relationships with companies in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany and Israel, since 2005.
Key facts about Unicsoft:
- founded in 2005
- 50 technologies in our stack
- 150+ employees;
- 75% customer retention rate;
Currently the company is composed of 2 main subdivisions: Dedicated Teams (projects managed by our clients) and Solution as a Service (products that we deliver end-to-end with our internal expertise).
The first three things newcomers notice in our company are
- challenging projects on cutting-edge technologies;
- professional team;
- friendly atmosphere.
Join us and get the project of your dream :)
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current