We seek a PHP (Symfony) developer to join our tech team. You will create and maintain the ticketing system of a famous First Bundesliga Football Team. This includes the generation of tickets for a huge Stadium, control of access to the stadium, calculation of ticket prices, analysis and statistics, and many more things.
Tech Stack: PHP8.2, Symfony 6.3, TypeScript, React.js., Mongo.DB, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Bitbicket CI/CD.
- 3 y+ of commercial experience with Symfony (Laravel or other PHP frameworks);
- Experience with PHP 7.4+;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS;
- Proficiency in MySQL або MongoDB;
- Understanding of the basics of software development (REST API design, OOP, design patterns, SOLID);
- Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
- Experience with RESTful APIs and standards;
- Ability to analyze and identify problematic points in the code;
- Ability to write clean code;
- Motivation to learn and develop;
- Spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with UNIX systems;
- Experience with message brokers;
- Test writing;
- Experience with Linux/Unix.
What we offer:
- Long-term cooperation with an opportunity for professional and personal development;
- Salary paid in USD, flexible banking choice;
- 18 vacation days and 21 sick leaves which are fully covered;
- Extra bonuses for weddings and childbirth;
- Free English classes during working time;
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy;
- Office in Lviv (generator, Starlink, coffee, fruit).
About Bytebrand Outsourcing AG
Bytebrand Outsourcing AG is a web and mobile development company that combines Swiss project managment and sharp Ukrainian technical minds.
We are a Swiss registered company, and we operate under Swiss and EU laws. Our programmers are based on the doorsteps of Europe, in Ukraine, providing the excellent value without any downsides.
Our goal is to go beyond clients’ expectations & our portfolio showcases it in the best way.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current