This position is for in-house Systems Administrator, working inside the team that manages our internal and customer-facing network and server infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of and proficiency in Linux, VMWare, Veeam and AWS cloud platform components. Extensive firewall and VPN configuration / management (Cisco or Sonicwall) as well as familiarity with monitoring systems is a must.
You must be highly motivated and capable of collaborating with other system’s team members, handling a variety of tasks, network and system configuration, process documentation, and automation, distributed system troubleshooting, along with supporting cloud and customer deployed systems.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
• Hardware inventory support.
• Back-up and recovery for critical data.
• Maintain network and system security.
• Monitor devices on the network to ensure security and availability
• Troubleshoot problems reported by employees
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
Knowledge in the following are a must:
• VMWare in a clustered and non-clustered environment
• MSSQL/PostgresSQL/MySQL administration
• Asterisk and FreePBX
• Windows server (including Active Directory) administration
• Linux (Debian preferred) server administration
• Atlassian Jira, Confluence and BitBucket administration
• Network and VPN Administration (Sonicwall, Ubiquity and Cisco products)
• Nagios, Zabbix or Big Brother Monitoring
• AWS cloud management platform.
• Familiarity with Azure is a plus.
Paid vacation 20 days, sick leave 10 days
Medical insurance (for Ukrainian employees, after half of a year of work)
EVOGENCE is US-based industry leader in Interactive Digital Systems, Self-Service Kiosks and IoT solutions with clients in over 16 different industries and 20 + countries. Our [Ei] OS platform powers diverse variety of applications for both customer and employee facing digital automation applications. We are looking to expand out product development team with experienced professionals interested in long term working and mutually beneficial relationship, professional growth and always being on the edge of market innovation.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni